Fantasy Premier League Draft 2018/19

Kasper

I just joined a public league also to have a dummy run at the draft.  Here is how my team turned out

Lloris

Butland

Alonso

Vertonghen

Kolisanic

Trippier

Lejeune (It had me idle and logged me out so done an automatic pick for me which I had hardly put any players in.  Was sitting waiting to take Andy Robertson but it done an immediate transfer for me)

Eriksen

Coutinho

Tadic

Willian

Ritchie

Lukaku

Benteke

Rooney

Hoping that with the ten team leagues it will make it a bit more difficult in picking a squad as it should be more of a laugh/challenge having to choose some of the dross in the league.

Someones first pick in the draft was Joe Hart  :lol:

Guest chopey

Mine auto picked both man u keepers for me which to be fair I wasn't to bothered about cos one of them has to play

count me out of this :lol:

if the amount of messages and complexity of some of the explanations is any indication i'll never do it anyway...lost count of the number of times i've picked a fantasy team for the first week then forgot about it until may

Any way I can be in Group A with my NFL FF enemies? I'm interested but would like to play against people I've got some sort of relationship with. :lol:

Group C too intimidating with the two northern fantasy superstars and Ameritoon?

Any way I can be in Group A with my NFL FF enemies? I'm interested but would like to play against people I've got some sort of relationship with. :lol:

Group C too intimidating with the two northern fantasy superstars and Ameritoon?

Bored off pounding you into the ground every year, need fresh prey.

Tell this guy no. He was a right Hitler with the NFL Groups back in the day, or was it Dan. Regardless, tell Shak no.

Tell this guy no. He was a right Hitler with the NFL Groups back in the day, or was it Dan. Regardless, tell Shak no.

Well fuck you then. :lol:

Well f*** you then. :lol:

I've waited 6 years. Now I may die in peace.

We've got some non-respondents tbh so maybe. Free this Saturday at 11pm for the draft?