Fantasy Premier League Draft 2018/19

Kasper

Any way I can be in Group A with my NFL FF enemies? I'm interested but would like to play against people I've got some sort of relationship with. :lol:

We've got some non-respondents tbh so maybe. Free this Saturday at 11pm for the draft?

Should be.

Let me know.

Guest chopey

Aye, I'm all good for Serie A's proposed draft time and date, as long as I can have all the cheap but good players.

Nee money involved so just go with the good ones

How will it work with odd number of teams does someone have a week off or do they match you up with someone?

Not sure about the official site, but usually one person each week plays a fake team that gets the average of all the other players scores. The better answer to this is don't have an odd number.

If you're in group D you should have received a PM with the league code, and a second with a doodle poll for the date of the draft. As it stands the draft will be Tuesday at 7PM. 5 people still need to respond and four still need to sign up for the league. I'll close the poll tomorrow evening.

As we're still waiting on a couple of people if there's anyone without a league who wants to join we may be able to add others, if they haven't signed up by the weekend.

If you're in group D you should have received a PM with the league code, and a second with a doodle poll for the date of the draft. As it stands the draft will be Tuesday at 7PM. 5 people still need to respond and four still need to sign up for the league. I'll close the poll tomorrow evening.

As we're still waiting on a couple of people if there's anyone without a league who wants to join we may be able to add others, if they haven't signed up by the weekend.

Pm'ed you mate. Hopefully one of those times I picked in the poll suits!

NEED ONE PLAYER IN GROUP A - DRAFTING AT 11pm TODAY

We had 11 but 2 haven't registered and our draft is in exactly 2 hours. If someone is interested let me know.

Guess there's no problem playing multiple leagues so even if you're in one of the other groups you could still join if you want.