Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Would rather he went there than another PL club. Just be prepared for ‘he left for the money’ propaganda from Keys, wise, Rio and co

I’d be a bit disappointed as he said he wanted a “Project”.

Seems unable to get a job with good owners that will back him though, might have decided fuck it spend a year or two earning daft money.

Oh FFS no!  Just no!!

IF this happens Rafa's gone down a milli-step in my estimations.  Thought he'd be better than taking the Yuan. 

Means if takeover does happen (I know, I know!) then he'll not be coming back to us.  :(

Is this the sort of 'project' he wants?  Or just after the past 3yrs of shite he just wants a job where he'll have a degree of autonomy not afforded to him here.

Oh FFS no!  Just no!!

IF this happens Rafa's gone down a milli-step in my estimations.  Thought he'd be better than taking the Yuan. 

Means if takeover does happen (I know, I know!) then he'll not be coming back to us.  :(

Is this the sort of 'project' he wants?  Or just after the past 3yrs of shite he just wants a job where he'll have a degree of autonomy not afforded to him here.

He can’t just sit around waiting for a takeover to happen and the new owners might not appoint him as manager

Rafa’s gone

The fella loves football and wants to work. There are no clubs closer to home available as far as I’m aware do he probably thinks he may as well get top dollar while he waits around for his next new project. Hopefully it’s Project Monochrome!

He wants to spend more time with his family. Maybe two years in China will mean he can retire and do exactly that.

Pretty sure he could afford to do that now if he wanted.

A bit confused by the job in China if it happens. I know he wasn't happy with our offer and rightly so, but why then take a job in China for a year or two. Surely that cant be the 'project' he was looking for?