Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Today's the day, bye Rafa. Thank you for giving my club a little meaning for 3 years, there was always a flicker of hope left alive as long as you were there.

Bit melodramatic, but part of me feels like this.

Absolutely this.

My interest in the club was maintained solely by Rafa. Without him, I couldn’t give less of a shit. Back to same old same old under the fat cunt.

Guest Walter The Softy

Hope Rafa gives the media a no holds barred interview about the mentally ill manchild.

KK’s team was the most entertaining and enjoyable team to watch. If the opposition scored 3 we would score 4. Always felt that the Newcastle curse would stop us winning anything with KK but it was a fabulous journey.

SBR had a team of very talented players, had a great time in Europe and some great performances in the premiership....always thought we were 5 years too late in getting SBR and never destined to win a trophy.

RAFA on the other hand acquired a team of 100% triers who what they lacked in ability made up for it with grit and determination. Nearly every player greatly improved their skill and understanding of their role to the team.I thought it was just a matter of time before RAFA would win us a trophy.Provide him with just a few good buys in a few select areas and a trophy was getable. In all the time i’ve Supported the team(my first game was in 1960), this is the first time I thought we had a manager and his setup, which would be able to win decisive games in a major competition.

Thanks RAFA for giving me hope.

Oh and thank you Ashley for taking away this.....may your remaining time on planet earth be void of any pleasures.

KK’s team was the most entertaining and enjoyable team to watch. If the opposition scored 3 we would score 4. Always felt that the Newcastle curse would stop us winning anything with KK but it was a fabulous journey.

SBR had a team of very talented players, had a great time in Europe and some great performances in the premiership....always thought we were 5 years too late in getting SBR and never destined to win a trophy.

RAFA on the other hand acquired a team of 100% triers who what they lacked in ability made up for it with grit and determination. Nearly every player greatly improved their skill and understanding of their role to the team.I thought it was just a matter of time before RAFA would win us a trophy.Provide him with just a few good buys in a few select areas and a trophy was getable. In all the time i’ve Supported the team(my first game was in 1960), this is the first time I thought we had a manager and his setup, which would be able to win decisive games in a major competition.

Thanks RAFA for giving me hope.

Oh and thank you Ashley for taking away this.....may your remaining time on planet earth be void of any pleasures.

Yup. Pound for pound the best manager we've ever had.

Thanks for everything Senor Benitez. All the best in your future.

A bit emotional watching all of the Rafa clips and images doing the rounds on twitter. He made me believe in us again and now he’s gone without a shred of dignity from our owners. I think this is probably the worst/hardest time I’ve seen as a supporter. Both relegations seemed to have a silver lining whereas we’ve got nothing to look to now. It’s takeover or bust.

Good luck Rafa.