Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Today’s MEN implying that Nicky Butt is under consideration if Rafa goes

Got an irrational hatred for Butt due to how f***ing pony he was when he played for us. Hated watching him

And walking straight down the tunnel at Cardiff.

He's not signing is he.

This would have been done and dusted ages ago, the man would be wanting to prepare by now, and even at this late stage it just slows everything down.

All the takeover crap, and he's just being patient is a load of shit.

Prepare for misery.

Guest reefatoon

Nicky Butt and no takeover would be a car crash of such epic proportions, it would actually be must see viewing. Netflix would need to be all over that.

Nicky Butt and no takeover would be a car crash of such epic proportions, it would actually be must see viewing. Netflix would need to be all over that.

I would consider ending it all if this happened. Don't even want to think about us getting worse than we already are

Where’s this media embargo thing come from? Don’t remember seeing anything about that anywhere. Are you 100% sure it’s a thing?

according to posts on take over forum yes 21 day official

Guest neesy111

Where’s this media embargo thing come from? Don’t remember seeing anything about that anywhere. Are you 100% sure it’s a thing?

It's a load of bollocks the embargo stuff.

It's a load of bollocks the embargo stuff.

Yep clearly bollocks, but people want to clutch at straws.

Eh? So it’s just come from people on here speculating about it? :lol:

well anything i read on here i take as fact,i prefer to stay on the good journy ,when and if we get the bad news going to have to deal with it as tough as it will be :rolleyes:

well anything i read on here i take as fact, i prefer to stay on the good journy ,when and if we get the bad news going to have to deal with it as tough as it will be :rolleyes:

Seek help :lol:

indeed,phone uncle mike maybe?

well anything i read on here i take as fact, i prefer to stay on the good journy ,when and if we get the bad news going to have to deal with it as tough as it will be :rolleyes:

Uncal Mick surely?

I think another reason why he might not be saying much through the media is because he might feel its pointless at this stage to say anything rather knowing something about the takeover. At first it was to get the club to change their bad habits, but last summer it was just a desperate attempt from Benitez to get some players signed even if they were way down his list. Benitez has had his meeting with Ashley to finally convince him to buy into his vision, but it clearly hasn't worked I don't know what it would achieve at this stage leaking news about how furious he is with only 2 weeks left in his contract.

Oh if he was being cut loose, he’d have let the world know by now.

Can you tell us more about Rafa being offered a contract by BZG? Is that legit info?