Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest neesy111

How is anyone getting "Rafa is being sacked" from that?

:lol: Because it seems like something they'd do.

Remember when the sacked popular manager Hughton for their own man.

I really wouldn't put it past them.

Guest firetotheworks

It's definitely one from Ashley's Stupid Like A Fox! ideas book.

:lol: I wouldn't put it past them to burn it down on their way out unless they're not allowed to do anything pending the takeover?

Guest neesy111

:lol: I wouldn't put it past them to burn it down on their way out unless they're not allowed to do anything pending the takeover?

:lol:

:lol:

:lol: It does now occur to me that he'd have to compensate Rafa so Thumb is more than likely poisoning him.

Did you see how Brighton set up today? :lol:

Like f*** is Hughton "having a go" at teams this season.

They’re the away team you expect that though. You don’t expect that from the home team but we are every single time.

The way they set up is similar to us and has been all season. I'm refuting his point that Hughton is "having a go" at teams this season, when he just isn't.

At home they certainly have more of a go than we do though or they certainly have in the games I have seen.

They set up like this in the game at the Amex when they beat us 1-0. Have struggled past Watford at home 1-0 and Burnley 0-0 in recent weeks. Must've "had a go" at Liverpool though, seeing as they got dicked 1-5.

Did you see the Watford  and Burnley highlights they certainly had a go just lacked the finishing and very unlucky against Burnley . Liverpool were excellent and I thought they were the better team against usbut in general they were trying to win their games at home when I have seen them live or via the highlights. Can’t say the same about us apart from the West Ham and Stoke games. The last 6 home games for us have been woeful and only one out of them who I would class as a quality team.

"Lacking finishing" doesn't mean "having a go". We lacked finishing against Bournemouth, Watford, Everton, Huddersfield yet I doubt many on will claim we "had a go" in those games.

Did you see the highlights they were having a go and if you can’t or don’t want to define the difference then that’s your problem. I certainly know enough about football to know the difference between having a go and missing the odd chance that’s for sure.

If you have pennies to spend, you get s***.

If you surrender possession, sit back, play with no urgency and make poor subs you don’t win games...

If you careen wildly from one extreme to the next, people are going to rightfully call you a knob.

Saw this coming in the Man City aftermath....

No I didn’t, there was no tactics unless you call camping out on your own box and hoofing it when we had the ball tactics. It was total surrender. Shelvey shooting from kick off was like saying this is our only opportunity to shoot.

There was no tactics? Righto. How can you go on endlessly about loving Rafa and then say that?