Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

This is a wind up, there is nothing anywhere about it.  Dokko has previous on this like this.

Not on a wind up. Saw it at least on the Newcastle United supports group, the one barcode matt runs, but it looks like it's been removed. 2 lads were talking about it outside of the group, one a FB friend and another a FB friend commenting on someone else's post... All around the time I posted on here so not sure if it all stemmed from the same place. Its why I came on here to check as FB is unreliable at the best of times. I did say where it was and gave a disclaimer ~ if you took it seriously enough to whine that I'm winding people up then more fool you.  :lol:

This is a wind up, there is nothing anywhere about it.  Dokko has previous on this like this.

Not on a wind up. Saw it at least on the Newcastle United supports group, the one barcode matt runs, but it looks like it's been removed. 2 lads were talking about it outside of the group, one a FB friend and another a FB friend commenting on someone else's post... All around the time I posted on here so not sure if it all stemmed from the same place. Its why I came on here to check as FB is unreliable at the best of times. I did say where it was and gave a disclaimer ~ if you took it seriously enough to whine that I'm winding people up then more fool you.  :lol:

I was hardly whining.  :lol: :lol:

How bout you cook some steak to go with that nice big whine you're enjoying so much, Gimp?

What was it then? I'm pushed for time, it's all I had.  :lol:

You know what I mean though, I came in here fact checking not stating fact. Certainly not on the wind up, I can do a fuck load better than that. :)

What was it then? I'm pushed for time, it's all I had.  :lol:

You know what I mean though, I came in here fact checking not stating fact. Certainly not on the wind up, I can do a fuck load better than that. :)

You could have been masking your wind up as a question or seeking clarification to start some jibber jabber on here.  :lol:

Maybe divvnt be a wum in future?  :iamatwat:

I can't see any problem with people posting something they hear but I do think it's in poor taste for someone to insult them for doing so, if you choose not to believe it then just ignore it.

I can't see any problem with people posting something they hear but I do think it's in poor taste for someone to insult them for doing so, if you choose not to believe it then just ignore it.

Kind of depends how/if and what they hear. Have to expect a bit of a reaction if you decide you spread baseless invidious shite.

Fuckin hell have you read the Daily Mirror in the past 7 days ? Talk about stories for the sake of PR not something you heard so you might pass it on to fellow Newcastle fans for them to take it or leave it.

Guest reefatoon

The £207.56p that was earmarked for Rafa in January is now going on the purchase of Morton.....But at least we will be getting their youth players in to bolster our squad.

Guest reefatoon

If thats true then the only reason Rafa is still here is because he's confident of a takeover.

He's just seeing his contract out then will be gone in a flash in the summer.

If thats true then the only reason Rafa is still here is because he's confident of a takeover.

He wont want two relegations on his CV not matter what the circumstances.

Guest reefatoon

He wont want two relegations on his CV not matter what the circumstances.

He also won't want to hand Ashley millions back for leaving his contract early.

The £207.56p that was earmarked for Rafa in January is now going on the purchase of Morton.....But at least we will be getting their youth players in to bolster our squad.

You could buy the whole of Greenock for less than £207.56p. Suspect that figure includes significant investment in new SD signs as well.