The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Aye, but it also shows how pathetic it'll be if dross like Huddersfield stay up. And they'll celebrate it like a cup win.

And so they should. Have I missed something?

Erm yeah? They are going to stay up whilst continuing to lose their last 3 games because neither Stoke nor Soton have the balls to win more than 2 games since January.

Aye, but it also shows how pathetic it'll be if dross like Huddersfield stay up. And they'll celebrate it like a cup win.

Erm yeah? They are going to stay up whilst continuing to lose their last 3 games because neither Stoke nor Soton have the balls to win more than 2 games since January.

If I'm a Huddersfield fan and I stay up, I'm going to go absolutely fucking mental. That's a terrific achievement.

As opposed to quietly celebrating staying up?  :lol: :lol:

Nar, it'll be celebrated as if they've defied all odds, instead of breathing a sigh of relief that 3 established PL clubs collectively out shit them.

In their first season in the Premier League after spending most of the last 20 years in League 1 etc. it doesn't matter if they got all their points earlier in the season or whatever it is a massive achievement for them and they should rightly enjoy it and celebrate.

Nar, it'll be celebrated as if they've defied all odds, instead of breathing a sigh of relief that 3 established PL clubs collectively out s*** them.

So if they got the same amount of points as they might end up on now but got them all in the last 4 weeks of the season instead of earlier in the season that's fine and they can celebrate?

Nonsense man. It's Huddersfield. Let them enjoy it.

Nar, it'll be celebrated as if they've defied all odds, instead of breathing a sigh of relief that 3 established PL clubs collectively out s*** them.

So if they got the same amount of points as they might end up on now but got them all in the last 4 weeks of the season instead of earlier in the season that's fine and they can celebrate?

It's got fuck all to do with when they collect points :lol:

35 points would have pretty much seen them relegated for the last 3 seasons. Had even 1 of the current 3 established PL teams in the bottom three had an ounce of ability, they'd be above Huddersfield. Aye they have 35 points and it's most likely going to stay that way with their fixtures, but the shitness of the bottom 3 is keeping Huddersfield safe as it stands.

If Soton get 1 win, it's bye bye Huddersfield. If Huddersfield get to 38+ points then aye you've earned it.

It's got fuck all to do with when they collect points :lol:

35 points would have pretty much seen them relegated for the last 3 seasons. Had even 1 of the current 3 established PL teams in the bottom three had an ounce of ability, they'd be above Huddersfield. Aye they have 35 points and it's most likely going to stay that way with their fixtures, but the shitness of the bottom 3 is keeping Huddersfield safe as it stands.

If Soton get 1 win, it's bye bye Huddersfield. If Huddersfield get to 38+ points then aye you've earned it.

So what? If Huddersfield stay up, they will be buzzing.

"Ooh we're staying up but we ONLY got 35 points so we're not celebrating"

You're usually a really good poster, but this is a super strange viewpoint to have.

You're usually a really good poster, but this is a super strange viewpoint to have.

TBF I said celebrate it like a cup win. Like go completely over the top as if they've blew through the 40 point mark and left teams in their wake. When the reality is they'd have been relegated in most of recent seasons on 35 points. And if Soton get a win they'll most likely be down.

I've been awake since 4am, so my logic might be somewhat extreme atm. Anyway, Stoke need to get their finger out, they should be ahead. 

Greg wind your neck in :lol: chomp

TBF I said celebrate it like a cup win. Like go completely over the top as if they've blew through the 40 point mark and left teams in their wake. When the reality is they'd have been relegated in most of recent seasons on 35 points. And if Soton get a win they'll most likely be down.

I've been awake since 4am, so my logic might be somewhat extreme atm. Anyway, Stoke need to get their finger out, they should be ahead. 

Greg wind your neck in :lol:

It's Huddersfield Town. It doesn't matter if they crawl over the line it's a massive achievement and they should rightly celebrate it like it's their biggest achievement in the last 40 years if they do stay up. It's their first season in the top flight since 1972 and they've spent most of the last 20 years in the 3rd tier where Sunderland are heading. It gives them a fighting chance of consolidating and making something of this rather than falling back down.

Greg wind your neck in :lol: chomp

Still makes no sense. Staying up for them is a big deal, possibly almost like winning a cup. Why shouldn’t they celebrate even if their points total would have relegated them in previous seasons?

Would you not celebrate winning a cup after winning 1-0 when last season you needed 2 goals to win it?