The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Yeah that's the first time I've seen him, and if he's one of the best keepers in the world, then Rob Elliot may not be far away as we think from PL quality ! Roma on the whole were very poor until the last 30 mins or so of that game, which I think was more to do with Liverpool shitting themselves for no apparent reason as opposed to the quality of the opposition.

He had two poor moments there last night, but he's a very good goalkeeper. Been Serie A's best goalkeeper and a huge reason to why Roma got to the semifinals. Hadn't conceded ones in the CL at home until last night. There's a reason why Real Madrid and Liverpool are looking to shell out a fortune for him. With that said a bad team doesn't get out of a group with Chelsea and Atletico Madrid and then beats a decent Shaktar side and Barcelona.

I think  Nainggolan and Dzeko are good players for sure, but they are no where the serie a top 2. 14 point swing from them to Napoli lol.

Used top 2, so it couldn't be applied in the same manner wit Liverpool in the PL?

cant see that defence and that garbo keeper stopping Real. Just no way.

Real rarely keep a clean sheet even against the real dross of La Liga. On paper, the game should finish about 5-4.

True, but i mean Roma are a very bad team and they've put 6 past them. Benzema/Bale/Ronnie/Isco. It prob goes against most peoples opinnion but im not sold on Trent Alexander Arnold. Gets caught out a lot imo

A very bad team  :lol: :lol:

Okay mate.

Not sure whats funny about that. The way liverpool took them apart in the first leg was one of the most embarrassing displays I've seen. Their back four is absolutely horrible,  De Rossi is most likely finished, Keeper is awful,  el-Shaarawy has bounced around  loan clubs. Dezeko and Naingolan are good footballers, but as a side they are bang average. I dunno how much Serie A you watch but they are not a good side.

In CL terms they are a bad side. The barca result was just odd, they got dicked away.

What's funny is you said Roma were a "very bad" team.

A "very bad" team doesn't qualify for the Semi-Finals of the Champions League without conceding a goal at home.

Fair enough, if you said "I don't rate them that highly, I think they're an average team" - then you can debate and discuss that point.

But they're clearly not a "very bad" team.

Plenty of bad times get far in tournaments man. It's hardly groundbreaking. I can honestly say the 5-0 they went down in that semi is some of the worst defending and performance I'v ever seen at that level. They are miles behind in Serie A, I don't think they are a good side at all. Sometimes there is team that gets farther than they should. Roma are that side

They're 3rd in Serie A with a average of 2 points a game. Got to semi-finals of Champions League, and have beaten Chelsea and Barca 3-0 this season.

You can't fluke your way to 3rd in the League/Semi final of Champions League FFS  :lol:

Roma certainly aren't a great side or anything, but to say their a "very bad" team is a strange and slightly embarrassing viewpoint tbh.

cant see that defence and that garbo keeper stopping Real. Just no way.

Real rarely keep a clean sheet even against the real dross of La Liga. On paper, the game should finish about 5-4.

True, but i mean Roma are a very bad team and they've put 6 past them. Benzema/Bale/Ronnie/Isco. It prob goes against most peoples opinnion but im not sold on Trent Alexander Arnold. Gets caught out a lot imo

A very bad team  :lol: :lol:

Okay mate.

Not sure whats funny about that. The way liverpool took them apart in the first leg was one of the most embarrassing displays I've seen. Their back four is absolutely horrible,  De Rossi is most likely finished, Keeper is awful,  el-Shaarawy has bounced around  loan clubs. Dezeko and Naingolan are good footballers, but as a side they are bang average. I dunno how much Serie A you watch but they are not a good side.

In CL terms they are a bad side. The barca result was just odd, they got dicked away.

What's funny is you said Roma were a "very bad" team.

A "very bad" team doesn't qualify for the Semi-Finals of the Champions League without conceding a goal at home.

Fair enough, if you said "I don't rate them that highly, I think they're an average team" - then you can debate and discuss that point.

But they're clearly not a "very bad" team.

Plenty of bad times get far in tournaments man. It's hardly groundbreaking. I can honestly say the 5-0 they went down in that semi is some of the worst defending and performance I'v ever seen at that level. They are miles behind in Serie A, I don't think they are a good side at all. Sometimes there is team that gets farther than they should. Roma are that side

They're 3rd in Serie A with a average of 2 points a game. Got to semi-finals of Champions League, and have beaten Chelsea and Barca 3-0 this season.

You can't fluke your way to 3rd in the League/Semi final of Champions League FFS  :lol:

Roma certainly aren't a great side or anything, but to say their a "very bad" team is a strange and slightly embarrassing viewpoint tbh.

Literally never said fluke. You're arguing semantics really tbh, very bad side- not great. I don't rate them. Outside of the top four, Serie A is very very weak, and 14 points of second is pretty fucking bad. They've punched above their weight hugely. Have you seen a PL side get taken apart by Liverpool the way they did in that first leg? that was painful.

They beat Arsenal 4-0 early on in the season in pretty similar fashion. Brighton away too, 4-1 IIRC in a similar style.

Has his achilles snapped? Supposed to be ridiculously painful, played cricket with a lad who played for Mansfield and he had that happen to him, said he wouldn't wish it on his worst enemy :(

Happened to my mate a month ago: awful

Guest Howaythetoon

If Arsenal are serious about winning tophies they should look no further than Simeone. What he has done at A.Madrid is sensational. Hope Arsenal get theough though for Wenger and my brother in law.