The other games today 2018/19

Greg

People badly need their eyes tested in here :lol: Kid didn't even complain

I was questioning if the game I'm watching is even the same. How anyone could argue against that call is ridiculous.

How in the name of god is that a dive? :lol:

Obviously can't link the vid but the slow mo from behind, he got clipped and could have continued but instead threw his head back like he'd been shot in the neck and fell over

The dive/no dive isnt even my problem with it, he kick the ball to the GK then the contact happened and he went down. He wouldn't have caught the ball so how's the defender denied a goalscoring chance? Salah did that himself with the touch

He did foul him but salah threw himself as soon as he felt contact as he’d fucked his touch up.

Red card, but salah’s a cheating twat too.

Or alternatively its hard to keep your balance when you're running at full pace and get clipped in the back of the leg.

Anyway that's irrelevant, its been proven many times that you don't get a free kick or penalty unless you go down even when clearly fouled so players are right to go down if they get fouled

He did foul him but salah threw himself as soon as he felt contact as he’d fucked his touch up.

Red card, but salah’s a cheating twat too.

Or alternatively its hard to keep your balance when you're running at full pace and get clipped in the back of the leg.

Anyway that's irrelevant, its been proven many times that you don't get a free kick or penalty unless you go down even when clearly fouled so players are right to go down if they get fouled

Still, saying “dive” is pretty accurate.

Obviously can't link the vid but the slow mo from behind, he got clipped and could have continued but instead threw his head back like he'd been shot in the neck and fell over

The dive/no dive isnt even my problem with it, he kick the ball to the GK then the contact happened and he went down. He wouldn't have caught the ball so how's the defender denied a goalscoring chance? Salah did that himself with the touch

:thup:

'There was contact'

Aye, and there was also absolutely nothing that would cause a grown man to fall over.

Ref was directly behind it and couldn't see properly. He was conned.

'There was contact'

Aye, and there was also absolutely nothing that would cause a grown man to fall over.

"There was contact" i.e. he got fouled

'There was contact'

Not a non-contact sport is it?

'There was contact'

If we're watching basketball.