The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Coupe de France coming up trumps again.

Some 4th tier team knocked OM out, 2-0. Angers out to some 6th tier team.

PSG playing some 5th tier team tonight.

Tuchel put out full team as well. Love that. Great for the homefans to get to see those players.

Look at people praising that Vinicius as amazing.

See Real didn't score in a 2-0 loss.

Standard.

Nee offence but this is everything that is wrong with football fans. Didn’t score or assist = was shite without even watching the game. He was brilliant and should have had a blatant pen

Jesus this Vinicius kid is as quick as Mbappe. Looks like he’ll be something special

First game I've been thorougly impressed by him. He was absolutely fantastic tonight and deserved to have a pen given to him. No idea how VAR didn't give it. Nonetheless, he seems to have potential but it was the first time I saw him be so direct, usually he does tricks and all but creates nothing.

Was actually really impressed hy his decision making as well as his dribbling and pace today. Will try to catch his next game as well to see if it was a one off

Think Barca have had the best forwards over the last 20/25 years. Try ranking these guys.

Messi

Villa

Henry

Eto'o

Ronaldinho

Luis Suarez

Kluivert

Neymar

Rivaldo

Henry's a strong contender for the best player in PL history. I don't think he cracks the top 3 here. Although his pomp was in England.

There’s someone pretty decent missing off that list.

Think Barca have had the best forwards over the last 20/25 years. Try ranking these guys.

Messi

Villa

Henry

Eto'o

Ronaldinho

Luis Suarez

Kluivert

Neymar

Rivaldo

Henry's a strong contender for the best player in PL history. I don't think he cracks the top 3 here. Although his pomp was in England.

Ronaldo

Sonny Anderson

Two off the top of my head

Messi

Villa

Henry

Eto'o

Ronaldinho

Luis Suarez

Kluivert

Neymar

Rivaldo

Aye, Saviola used to be boss.

Guest neesy111

Messi

Villa

Henry

Eto'o

Ronaldinho

Luis Suarez

Kluivert

Neymar

Rivaldo

Aye, Saviola used to be boss.

Nice edit. ;)