The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Wolves promoted

:giggs:

Congrats on editing your post to add the congratulations :lol:

eh?

Wolves weren't officially promoted at the time you posted your post. Your original post just said wew, 1-1 fulham then you added the congrats bit in later then Giggsed me :milner:

Wolves promoted

eh?

Wolves weren't officially promoted at the time you posted your post. Your original post just said wew, 1-1 fulham then you added the congrats bit in later then Giggsed me :milner:

What a dick move.

Wolves promoted

eh?

What a dick move.

Was gonna leave it cause who the fuck cares, but since you posted this I'll clarify that I edited it like 10 seconds after my original post time (hence it not saying "edited at xx:xx" or whatever) when I realised it. He posted his comment 2 mins later :lol:

Wolves promoted

eh?

What a dick move.

Was gonna leave it cause who the fuck cares, but since you posted this I'll clarify that I edited it like 10 seconds after my original post time (hence it not saying "edited at xx:xx" or whatever) when I realised it. He posted his comment 2 mins later :lol:

:lol: Is Spurs-City that boring, lads?