The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest neesy111

Hate Real all you want but Bayern only have themselves to blame with the mistakes. Even the ref seemed on their side ffs, how often would a ref actually give an extra minute in that situation?

Navas was superb tonight btw.

Erm, it was 5 minutes added on before Navas got injured.

If the ref was on their side, he might had given the blatant hand ball in the 1st half.

Real we're absolutely shite both legs. Fluky fucks.

Aye, it's Real's fault Bayern couldnt hit a fucking barn door

20 attempts tonight :lol: Real only had 3 on target and scored 2

Guest neesy111

That's also Barca getting a result on the weekend.

The Real lads will be relaxing until the final.

Even for a clasico?

Guest neesy111

I was saying Real were lucky earlier but Bayern have gone out playing like this missing chances all of the last 3 years

Lack of cutting edge to how they take chances because they get so many in the league?

Navas was brilliant there btw. Seemed to get a reputation for being shite after that one game

Great keeper that is definitely flawed. Been doing shit like that for a while.

Navas was brilliant there btw. Seemed to get a reputation for being shite after that one game

He'll make 29 of 30 saves and some great ones in there, then the 30th will be a stupid mistake or howler. Least he got the lastest one out of his system in the other game

I didn't say it was Madrid's fault, just that they we're generally shite over the two legs.

I didn't say it was Madrid's fault, just that they we're generally shite over the two legs.

Bayern were even more shite where it mattered though  O0

I think Liverpool will cause Real problems.

Agreed. I thought over 2 legs Liverpool would beat them.

I think with Kovacic in midfield, they are well equipped to handle play through a high-press. Think Kovacic-Modric-Kroos are brilliant in tight spaces but.. you never know.

I believe in little football hoodoo's and tropes. Real have won something like 6 CL finals in a row... but their last defeat was to Liverpool. Although Klopp has lost something like 6 finals in a row.

Everyone completely written Roma off then? :lol:  I'm looking forward to tomorrow, anyway. Didnt see their Barca comeback but Liverpool arent (as good as) Barca so who knows

Guest neesy111

Everyone completely written Roma off then? :lol:  I'm looking forward to tomorrow, anyway. Didnt see their Barca comeback but Liverpool arent (as good as) Barca so who knows

Barca were awful, can't see Liverpool not scoring at least once.

Your team have let Barca off the hook in the league, it's the worst barca side since 2007/08.

Hate Real all you want but Bayern only have themselves to blame with the mistakes. Even the ref seemed on their side ffs, how often would a ref actually give an extra minute in that situation?

Navas was superb tonight btw.

Erm, it was 5 minutes added on before Navas got injured.

If the ref was on their side, he might had given the blatant hand ball in the 1st half.

I know it was deserved but that doesn't make me any less surprised that he didn't bottle it.

Nah, I think they could win 4-1.  But Real would beat Roma in the final. Liverpool has a better chance if they were to make it.