The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Mane’s ace but I really do hate him, for no real reason.

Liverpool’s attacking in fantastic but it does seem that everyone in this competition has just been a bit shit against them.

To me this game is highlighting how poorly in general English clubs have performed in recent years. Roma look shit, I've seen PL teams put up more of a fight.  Why haven't English clubs dominated ? They have way more resources than everyone bar the 3 usual suspects.

El Shawhatever should be booked for that like, terrible dive.

Guest neesy111

Lovern is shit like, they need another CB in the summer to compliment Van Lesbo.

He's not shit, but I agree he's not good enough for them.

Lovern is shit like, they need another CB in the summer to compliment Van Lesbo.

He's not shit, but I agree he's not good enough for them.

I honestly wouldn't swap him for any of our CBs, certainly not our first choice ones. There's always a mistake in him. Reminds me a bit of Bramble in that respect.

Never offside Karius lucky, that changes the whole game, probably gets a red there and the pen as well.

Keeper can't get a red and concede a pen anymore I don't think

Karius doing a Mats Selz there. Dzeko's foot looked offside

I’m confused now what an offside is. Surely a leg is on

If something you can score with is offside then it's offside. So if it's only your hand which is offside then it isn't offside

Jesus christ, Arnold lucky, I really like the kid but he looks a barrell of nerves tonight, should be pen. Roma since they scored have been much much better, should have played like this from the start of the tie.

Clear handball.

Liverpool have had some luck mind against Roma and City.

Tbh they themselves had two clear pens the ref missed in the first half. It's kind of evened itself out. Roma all over them now like, completely different game since they drew level.