The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Leicester haven't been that good tbh, some nice passing but not giving the defence much to worry about. It's more likely Man Yoo will score another than Leicester get an equalizer.

Unless they bring Vardy on.

Ref choked that decision. Fred never touched Maddison there while Maddison clearly tripped him :lol:

Maddison seems like a bit of a cunt. Over playing and doing stuff like that.

Love it tbh :lol: Had no idea who he was, but seems exactly like the type of player we needed.

Alexis Sanchez has been horrific. Shit passes and decisions.

His vision has been horrendously bad at times this evening, why he tried to pass to someone who was about 5 yards offside is beyond me.

Doesn't help when Rashford runs like a dumbass and Mata doesn't make a run at all. Not been good, but been better than the other two imo. At least trying to get involved.

His vision has been horrendously bad at times this evening, why he tried to pass to someone who was about 5 yards offside is beyond me.

Doesn't help when Rashford runs like a dumbass and Mata doesn't make a run at all. Not been good, but been better than the other two imo. At least trying to get involved.

Mata's been OK imo, had some decent through balls etc etc. I've said this before but Rashford just isn't a CF, he has zero presence, he's a meh finisher and all in all just doesn't make the right runs.

Mata's been OK imo, had some decent through balls etc etc. I've said this before but Rashford just isn't a CF, he has zero presence, he's a meh finisher and all in all just doesn't make the right runs.

:thup:

Guest firetotheworks

Wouldn't have minded a replay of that Bailly tackle in the box before. They made out it was a good tackle, but it could have been a trip.

Alexis Sanchez has been horrific. s*** passes and decisions.

He looks like he’s carrying more weight than he ever did at Arsenal. Could just be age? Still a good player but doesn’t look nearly as much of a handful anymore.