The other games today 2018/19

Greg

'kin pre-game national anthems. :anguish:

EDIT: I think I'm even more annoyed that they wasted their time with it and only got them to sing like three lines. :lol: At least when the Yanks do cringe they go full throttle ffs.

'kin pre-game national anthems. :anguish:

EDIT: I think I'm even more annoyed that they wasted their time with it and only got them to sing like three lines. :lol: At least when the Yanks do cringe they go full throttle ffs.

I took a knee.

Guest chopey

Have any of the big clubs significantly strengthened outside of Liverpool? Feel like for all the daft amounts being spent by some clubs, it's been a relatively quiet summer.

I think the next 4 days will be manic

Have any of the big clubs significantly strengthened outside of Liverpool? Feel like for all the daft amounts being spent by some clubs, it's been a relatively quiet summer.

Not really. Arsenal have brought in a few haven't they? But on the whole it's been the clubs such as West Ham, Everton, the promoted clubs spending really.

Not really. Arsenal have brought in a few haven't they? But on the whole it's been the clubs such as West Ham, Everton, the promoted clubs spending really.

Forget about Arsenal these days tbh. :lol: Know they've added a keeper.

Rest of the other big boys seem to have added a solitary token signing (City - Mahrez; Man U - Fred; Chelsea - Jorginho).

Makes Liverpool's already impressive business look even better.