The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Lukaku dropped

I'm still yet to understand what makes him a player worthy of playing at that level tbh.

Even though he's been playing shite recently this is a bit harsh. He's not long turned 25 and has almost 200 club goals and is Belgium all time top scorer.

I've faith in him. He has always went through bad patches and tends to come back all guns blazing. Just hope it's soon.

Guest firetotheworks

Zaha doesn't even really dive, it's another level of cheating where he just makes sure there's contact without making it obvious that he's gone out of his way to do it. He's proper sneaky.

Zaha doesn't even really dive, it's another level of cheating where he just makes sure there's contact without making it obvious that he's gone out of his way to do it. He's proper sneaky.

A few palace players do the same

Vardy used to initiate the contact all the time before throwing himself to the floor too

Vardy used to initiate the contact all the time before throwing himself to the floor too

He’s ace though, i’ll allow that.

RLC scores again for Chelsea. Who on here said he’s average?

Guest neesy111

Probably triggs.

Probably triggs.

More than likely.

Something about palace I really don’t like.

Guest firetotheworks

Lukaku dropped

I'm still yet to understand what makes him a player worthy of playing at that level tbh.

Even though he's been playing s**** recently this is a bit harsh. He's not long turned 25 and has almost 200 club goals and is Belgium all time top scorer.

I've faith in him. He has always went through bad patches and tends to come back all guns blazing. Just hope it's soon.

That sounds impressive, but he's obviously got a lot of mileage having played for nearly 10 years now. He's strong, fast, and can finish, that'll always get you far, but I don't think he has much beyond that at the very highest level consistently to be playing for Man United without there being another player to rotate. He's not Aguero, Suarez, Kane etc level and I'd be surprised if he gets there. I was wrong about Kane though, so fuck knows. :lol:

Lukaku dropped

Even though he's been playing s**** recently this is a bit harsh. He's not long turned 25 and has almost 200 club goals and is Belgium all time top scorer.

That sounds impressive, but he's obviously got a lot of mileage having played for nearly 10 years now. He's strong, fast, and can finish, that'll always get you far, but I don't think he has much beyond that at the very highest level consistently to be playing for Man United without there being another player to rotate. He's not Aguero, Suarez, Kane etc level and I'd be surprised if he gets there. I was wrong about Kane though, so fuck knows. :lol:

I feel it’s hard to judge him in a Mourinho team. However, his first touch is shocking for a top striker, and i’m not sure that’ll ever improve.

Great goal.

Probably triggs.

More than likely.

Literally everyone involved with them is a spiv cunt.

Zaha

Pards

Simon Jordan

Steve Parish

Mark Bright

Pards

Townsend

Shitty ultra group

Pards

Guest neesy111

Great goal.

Probably triggs.

More than likely.

Literally everyone involved with them is a spiv cunt.

Zaha

Pards

Simon Jordan

Steve Parish

Mark Bright

Pards

Townsend

Pards

:thup: