The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest chopey

I'm sure some PL managers just put out an FA Cup second string because they think they have to, as if that's the point of the competition. Why does Eddie Howe do it every year when they're safe as houses?

Brighton were 3/1 this morning as well

I'm not a ref but the foul on Mata is after he's played the ball and his teammate is offside so surely play has stopped and it's a free kick to Reading? Can still card him for the foul but to give a pen retrospectively after Man Utd have been (correctly) ruled offside seems strange.

I'm not a ref but the foul on Mata is after he's played the ball and his teammate is offside so surely play has stopped and it's a free kick to Reading? Can still card him for the foul but to give a pen retrospectively after Man Utd have been (correctly) ruled offside seems strange.

If you’re in the middle of the pitch and release the ball to an offside player while someone comes in and clatters you with a late tackle its still a foul

If you’re in the middle of the pitch and release the ball to an offside player while someone comes in and clatters you with a late tackle its still a foul

Aye on seeing it again you're right. Foul comes in almost instantaneously.

Why do Sky not even have anyone watching the fa cup games? I know they don’t have the rights so but there’s not even any reporters at the games or anyone watching them on the panel..they must still be able to do that? Typical sky though, if it’s not something they show they’ll pretend it’s not there and hardly even talk about it