The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Hope that utterly breaks Southampton. Really would like them to go down more than anyone else I think.

Me too, but for f***s sake, Cardiff could have waited until we had developed a gap.

There are other teams as well you know.

I know, but I think everyone would want a bit of a gap between us and the bottom 3 and be able to let them get on with it.

Guest firetotheworks

Hate him or love him Warnock probably deserves manager of the year if he keeps Cardiff up. Its a miracle to be outside the relegation zone at this stage of the season to be honest.

Considering Rafa didn't get it for finishing 10th, it's a big no from me.

Guest neesy111

Watford, Everton, Wolves, West Ham up next for Cardiff.  Can't see many points there.

Because football is that simple....

Hate him or love him Warnock probably deserves manager of the year if he keeps Cardiff up. Its a miracle to be outside the relegation zone at this stage of the season to be honest.

I like him tbh, old school and funny despite an utter twat at times. Would want him nowhere near here, though.

Guest neesy111

Because the two situations are exactly the same etc.

Watford, Everton, Wolves, West Ham up next for Cardiff.  Can't see many points there.

Because football is that simple....

With insight like that, you should get a spot on the Guardian Footy podcast mate.

Neesy shall I ship you some ointment for that most severe of burns?

Nobody gave them a chance before the season started, many laughed at their transfer business.

Guest firetotheworks

I didn't say they were, but I was implying that finishing 10th with a similar, possibly worse squad is a better achievement than Cardiff staying up, which it is, comfortably.

Spurs have a CL game Wednesday and are playing tomorrow. Would make sense for that game to be served now instead of this shit.

You don't have to watch it, y'kna. :lol: TBH, BT don't tend to televise games on a more even footing, it's almost always a top 6 side v a non top 6 side. They're showing our game v Burnley in a few weeks too.

Spurs have a CL game Wednesday and are playing tomorrow. Would make sense for that game to be served now instead of this shit.

You don't have to watch it, y'kna. :lol: TBH, BT don't tend to televise games on a more even footing, it's almost always a top 6 side v a non top 6 side. They're showing our game v Burnley in a few weeks too.

I know, but we're more established than both these. I'd take a West ham fixture.

Guest neesy111

I didn't say they were, but I was implying that finishing 10th with a similar, possibly worse squad is a better achievement than Cardiff staying up, which it is, comfortably.

Our squad last season was far better than Cardiff's this season.  Totally embarrassing to suggest it is imo.