The other games today 2018/19

Greg

:lol: :lol:

Poor pen.

Are pens that are saved ever not poor penalties?

You can have a good taken pen right into the corner that's saved.  That pen was almost closer to the center than corner.

This is not true. If it’s into the side netting or just off the inside of the bar, it is nigh on impossible to save.  Even with minimal pace.

In fact a poor penalty is more likely to be scored (gk going the wrong way) than a good penalty is to be saved. 

That was a poor penalty.  The type where if the goalie goes the right way, he should save it.  He did well to parry it all the way out for a corner rather than back into play. 

Spurs really need to buy a replacement for Dembele in the summer.

Tielemans is better than anything they have in the middle imo. Could see them going for him in the summer.

Its only one match to be fair. He was apparently awful at Monaco.

Man for man I'd say there are more better players in this Leicester side than their title winning team. Kante & Mahrez would obviously be in and title winning Vardy is better than current Vardy but the rest of this team is better imo.

Agreed but those are massive differences.  Time will tell if Tielemans is better than Drinkwater.  But they’ve got themselves a good footballing side with technical players damn near everywhere. 

Spurs really need to buy a replacement for Dembele in the summer.

Tielemans is better than anything they have in the middle imo. Could see them going for him in the summer.

Its only one match to be fair. He was apparently awful at Monaco.

Aye from today you can see he has talent technically, decent physically. Let’s see if he can put it all together consistently.

I always thought Jermaine Jenas damn near had it all to be a top player.  But he didn’t have the mentality. Played it too safe too much.

Son game set and match. 

Man for man I'd say there are more better players in this Leicester side than their title winning team. Kante & Mahrez would obviously be in and title winning Vardy is better than current Vardy but the rest of this team is better imo.

Agreed but those are massive differences.  Time will tell if Tielemans is better than Drinkwater.  But they’ve got themselves a good footballing side with technical players damn near everywhere. 

The title win has left them a good legacy, like. From being a yo-yo club or Premier League struggler, that title will mean they'll probably be a good mid-table team capable of the odd European push or Cup run for a good few years.

Guest neesy111

The title win has left them a good legacy, like. From being a yo-yo club or Premier League struggler, that title will mean they'll probably be a good mid-table team capable of the odd European push or Cup run for a good few years.

I'd consider them the strongest team/club outside the top 6.