The other games today 2018/19

Greg

That young Roma kid doing 90s hurdle the hoardings celebrations. Delicious scenes.

Same kid whose been getting a lot of hype recently? keep hearing about a really talented Roma kid but i can't remember his name. :lol:

Isn't he meant to be the next totti? Heard about him earlier

Zaniolo - they got him as part of the Nainggolan sale - a Monchi masterstroke

Saw him play for the first time 2 weeks ago and he looked class. Monchi is a G.

Not sure why they got rid of Paredes, though.

Late to the party, but I thought that Mbappe goal had shades of the real Ronaldo the way he blasted past two of them to get to it first.

Next up on the highlights though was the missed one-on-one. The real Ronaldo would have rounded de Gea and scored.

Hope this means I can stop listening to pundits wank over Solskjaer, fucking rat. Still want the relentless little turd to get the job though, want to see his career destroyed.

He has managed 12 games and won 10. This is PSG we're talking about here. It's not going to be held against Solskjaer when he lost 2 of his best players early on and when we went 1-0 down to a player who shouldn't have been on the field.

The game was very balanced at half time. Losing Martial and Lingard was huge and then the Kimpembe decision was a disgrace.

Ridiculous set of fixtures at the minute and now with these injuries. :anguish:

Guest neesy111

Hope this means I can stop listening to pundits w*** over Solskjaer, f***ing rat. Still want the relentless little turd to get the job though, want to see his career destroyed.

He has managed 12 games and won 10. This is PSG we're talking about here. It's not going to be held against Solskjaer when he lost 2 of his best players early on and when we went 1-0 down to a player who shouldn't have been on the field.

The game was very balanced at half time. Losing Martial and Lingard was huge and then the Kimpembe decision was a disgrace.

Hopefully gets it full-time and then gets sacked next season when it falls apart.

Hope this means I can stop listening to pundits wank over Solskjaer, fucking rat. Still want the relentless little turd to get the job though, want to see his career destroyed.

Agreed. Give him the job. He's doing great.

Then he can look embarrassingly out of his depth before fucking off back to Norway so I never have to see his face ever again.

Then he can look embarrassingly out of his depth before fucking off back to Norway so I never have to see his face ever again.

:lol:

I have a feeling that those players will get bored of trying hard well before he gets anywhere near being appointed permanently.  They’ve already lasted longer than i expected.  My guess was about 6 or 7 games just so it would look like it was all Mourinho’s fault.

PSG literally playing a CB in mid and Dani Alves as a RW. And no Cavani or Neymar.  I was mostly impressed by the fact he didn't react at all to the dicking they were getting.

Looked like he didn't have a clue what to do like. Was barely on the touchline, just sitting in the dugout emotionless for most of the second half

:lol:

I have a feeling that those players will get bored of trying hard well before he gets anywhere near being appointed permanently.  They’ve already lasted longer than i expected.  My guess was about 6 or 7 games just so it would look like it was all Mourinho’s fault.

It's classic new manager bounce. Listening to the pundits, you'd think they'd never ever seen this phenomenon before, it's absolutely bizarre. Acting completely astonished that any thought he wouldn't get the job, in the same way they reacted to the idea of Roberto Di Matteo not getting the Chelsea one.

11 games is not a new manager bounce for fuck sake. :lol: It's nearly a third of the entire season. People just love to hate. He does incredible well, including beating Spurs, Arsenal and Leicester away by the way, and then loses to an elite side in controversial circumstances and haters are all over him. Pathetic really.

Also SadToon, Marquinhos has played as a CDM for ages. You're trying to throw that in there like it's a negative. He's unreal in that position.

11 games is not a new manager bounce for fuck sake. :lol: It's nearly a third of the entire season. People just love to hate. He does incredible well, including beating Spurs, Arsenal and Leicester away by the way, and then loses to an elite side in controversial circumstances and haters are all over him. Pathetic really.

Don't worry, I hated him even when he was the best manager in the league.

He's one of history's worst humans.

Don't worry, I hated him even when he was the best manager in the league.

He's one of history's worst humans.

He didn't mean that elbow. :lol: Let it go.

Also SadToon, Marquinhos has played as a CDM for ages. You're trying to throw that in there like it's a negative. He's unreal in that position.

Its only controversial to Man Utd fans like. Completely outplayed in the second half and Pogba could've been sent off before Kimpembe's second offence

I’d disagree.  Graeme Souness, who turned out to be one of the worst managers in our history, went 10 games unbeaten at the start of his tenure.

Interestingly he took over in similar circumstances to what Solskjaer has - a talented squad of players who had been underperforming and were keen to lay the blame at the previous manager’s doorstep.

Tbf you have to judge at end of season. If he gets Top 4 and FA Cup, he will have done very well, and will probably get the job.

Roeder, who followed Souness, was even more successful in the short term. 15 games, 10 wins, 2 draws, took us from a potential relegation battle into Europe. Was fucking slamming my head into the wall when they gave him the job.