The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Mahrez is pretty shit

Nah, lack of first team football. He’s class.

HAULED off after 54 mins.  Seriously one of the worst Man City performances I've seen from any player ever.  All he did was get caught offside or give it away :lol:

What is wrong with you?

He's just doing it for attention at this point, as he knows people will rise to it.

Only given an opinion on Eddie Howe and said what would happen which has happened.

Not looking to wind up at all can’t people see he is a bit naive away from home?

Mahrez is pretty shit

HAULED off after 54 mins.  Seriously one of the worst Man City performances I've seen from any player ever.  All he did was get caught offside or give it away :lol:

Ahh, you’re one of those people who think a single poor performance means the player is shit. You must hate Perez?

Mahrez is pretty shit

Ahh, you’re one of those people who think a single poor performance means the player is shit. You must hate Perez?

Aye, every statement ever made on the internet is literal

Mahrez is pretty shit

Aye, ever statement ever made on the internet is literal

Art of debate on here is actually dead. Bravo.

Mahrez is pretty shit

Aye, ever statement ever made on the internet is literal

Art of debate on here is actually dead. Bravo.

The fuck do you want me to say? Course I don't think he is actually a "shit" player in general, he's playing for Man City ffs.  He was absolutely rancid today.