The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

I absolutely hate that rule about players becoming active means onside. The only reason Janmaat touches the ball is because Sterling, who's offside, is challenging for the ball and is therefore interfering with play. Absolutely ridiculous.

Guest neesy111

and there we have a demonstration why I don't like the modern offside rule, if he's offside he's fucking offside

For me, if your offside your offside.  None of this not in play nonsense.

Much like the red card decision in the Newcastle match, that isn't really anything to do with the rule. The law has been applied incorrectly. It is incompetent officiating.

the law makes it harder than it should be for the linesmen, old system its a simple decision he's offside the end

Guest neesy111

Much like the red card decision in the Newcastle match, that isn't really anything to do with the rule. The law has been applied incorrectly. It is incompetent officiating.

the law makes it harder than it should be for the linesmen, old system its a simple decision he's offside the end

Yeap, it's a hard job for them tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

BT scrambling about to justify the referee letting Man City score an offside goal, bless them.

Eh? :lol: Even their resident ref said it shouldn't have been a goal.

I think Bayern Munich will beat Liverpool next week. They are in good form and it seems after a tough start for Kovac the players are listening to his ideas. I would probably make them favourites for the Champions League if they beat Liverpool although there is no clear favourite to win it this season.

Guest firetotheworks

This La Liga on ITV thing has turned out a bit shit. They're yet to feature a Barca match.

Guest neesy111

This La Liga on ITV thing has turned out a bit shit. They're yet to feature a Barca match.

They get second choice on a Sunday for what game they show,  also they paid absolutely fuck all for the rights.