The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest covmag

Really like Jack Grealish, he dealt with that brilliantly

Yet I’ve just read a Mackem say he’s the type that deserves it.  :lol:

Got a huge cheer from the fans and all. Obviously the assault is the worst thing but every club has scumbags that are liable to do stupid s***, the fact that a not insignificant number of the fans in attendance cheered him off the pitch will be hard for them to live down.

Came to post the same thing, loads of cheers for him as he does it and as he is taken off the pitch. I'm sure if some doylem did something similar at SJP some would cheer but I'd hope the majority would not be so stupid. Cheering a fan attacking a player is a total joke. Birmingham should have to play a number of games behind closed doors at least for this, not sure what sanctions the rules allow regarding points deductions etc.

Different scenario because it wasnt one of our fans, but made me think of that Leeds fan who ran onto the pitch a couple of years ago from the gallowgate. Seem to remember our fans giving him a smack as the stewards dragged him out, I'm sure they'd do similar if it was a Newcastle fan.

This La Liga on ITV thing has turned out a bit s***. They're yet to feature a Barca match.

They’re not even showing a live game today. Showing the Real Madrid match defetred at half 10. They’ll be getting fuck all either way I guess but they’ll surely get a few more viewers with Real Sociedad-Sevilla at half 5 than showing the other game deferred

Think it's because they've got a prior commitment to show the snooker. Was the same last weekend with the darts. They should have thought about this really.

This La Liga on ITV thing has turned out a bit s***. They're yet to feature a Barca match.

They’re not even showing a live game today. Showing the Real Madrid match defetred at half 10. They’ll be getting fuck all either way I guess but they’ll surely get a few more viewers with Real Sociedad-Sevilla at half 5 than showing the other game deferred

Think it's because they've got a prior commitment to show the snooker. Was the same last weekend with the darts. They should have thought about this really.

Could probably put it on one of their other three channels instead of showing repeats of Doc Martin and Dalziel and Pascoe like :lol:

Could probably put it on one of their other three channels instead of showing repeats of Doc Martin and Dalziel and Pascoe like :lol:

And piss off the OAP’s with freeview?

Guest neesy111

Think you'll find more people will watch them than La Liga.

Guest neesy111

Wonder where grealish will go in the summer as villa have to sell him as parachute payments reduce massively next season for them.

Guest neesy111

Wonder where grealish will go in the summer as villa have to sell him as parachute payments reduce massively next season for them.

Feel like it would be a very West Ham type signing

Aye, he's been linked with spurs a lot as well. 

Feel like it would be a very West Ham type signing

Aye, he's been linked with spurs a lot as well.

tried to sign him last summer iirc but levy pissed around too long trying to get him as cheap as possible and screwed it up