Newcastle United vs Manchester United - 11/02/2018 @ 14:15 - Live on Sky

Rafa talking about Dubravka "hopefully he can play with his feet", lets hope he's a lot better than either Elliot or Darlow in that regard.

He's also 6ft6 according to wiki, makes a nice change to have a tall keeper for us.

He's gonna have a mare isn't he?  :lol:

Slimani is going to be vital, so I understand not risking him, but what a poor set of options we have.

Wut

It's simple math. He's only 80% but we're going into a game where 100% of our players need to give 110% for the full 90 just to hope of getting something from the game then given the 30% chance to aggravate it further it isn't worth it.

Slimani is going to be vital, so I understand not risking him, but what a poor set of options we have.

Wut

It's simple math. He's only 80% but we're going into a game where 100% of our players need to give 110% for the full 90 just to hope of getting something from the game then given the 30% chance to aggravate it further it isn't worth it.

kSAVlr3.png

Wut

Aye - if he started today and got injured you can guarantee the place would be full of people complaining about risking him in a game we were always likely to lose.

Wut

Aye - if he started today and got injured you can guarantee the place would be full of people complaining about risking him in a game we were always likely to lose.

I'm not that bothered about today's result anyway, never fancied a win here. The 11 games to come are the ones which will decide our fate.