Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest godzilla

My heart bleeds for the f***ers.

They will get on to a stable footing but they could very soon become a complete irrelevance to us very soon, it was all geared to going up, if they f*** it up they could be down division 3 for a while, however if they go up it could cripple them unless it gets flogged unless they fluke a mid table place, how long will the resident brexiteers put up with that?

It’s all hilarious and win win  O0

Tramps

Would not think so unless they either get to the premier quick or someone big buys them out. Their losses are going to continue and especially the year after next when the parachute payments stop.

My heart bleeds for the f***ers.

They will get on to a stable footing but they could very soon become a complete irrelevance to us very soon, it was all geared to going up, if they f*** it up they could be down division 3 for a while, however if they go up it could cripple them unless it gets flogged unless they fluke a mid table place, how long will the resident brexiteers put up with that?

It’s all hilarious and win win  O0

Tramps

Would not think so unless they either get to the premier quick or someone big buys them out. Their losses are going to continue and especcially the year after next when the Marrachute payments stop.

Guest godzilla

I work down south so I haven't came into contact with a mackem in years. Are the ones in real life like the ones on RTG? Like do the majority of them actually think they are on a par or better than NUFC? Or are they all just as bitter and jealous as the ones on that board.

Ones I have come across have been ok when talking about anything bar football. Put football in the equation and they quickly evolve into the RTG breed.

I work down south so I haven't came into contact with a mackem in years. Are the ones in real life like the ones on RTG? Like do the majority of them actually think they are on a par or better than NUFC? Or are they all just as bitter and jealous as the ones on that board.

Ones I hae come across have been ok when talking about anything bar football. Put football in the equation and they quickly evolve into the RTG breed.

Jesus. Do they actually think they are bigger and better than us  :lol:

Down south as well and I work with a mackem, well did he's just retired but he was a perfect gentleman, extremely knowledgeable actually and still part of our quiz night team.

Must be a freak or something  :lol:

Ha ha. If they know there place in the football pyramid they wouldn't even bother me at all. They would just be like Boro who at least know what they are.

I just don't get the rabid hatred of all things Newcastle when we are clearly everything they aspire to be. Baffles me. Can only be jealousy.

Ha ha. If they know there place in the football pyramid they wouldn't even bother me at all. They would just be like Boro who at least know what they are.

I just don't get the rabid hatred of all things Newcastle when we are clearly everything they aspire to be. Baffles me. Can only be jealousy.

Jealousy is bang on, us being rather liked during the KK years has the bitterness rating up to 11, even now  :lol:

I just seen that as well dear god. That just sums them up. State of them! That actually will be the highlight for most of them as well. They could beat Newcastle under 11s and they still would be buzzing. Trying to keep up with us and overspending to do so has almost fucked there whole club  :lol:

Guest covmag

Hightlyte beyting Newcastles kids  :lol:

Absolute fucking morons.as for the interviewer  good God what a creepy cunt

They were actually loving that result. See on RTG they all had that fat specimen Maguire cupping his ears to our support. Imagine giving it the big un against a kids team  :lol: shows how small time they are.

They genuinely think we took 3,000 and wanted more as we care about the chickentrade and don't realise it was just to come and laugh at the inbred morons  :lol:

Guest covmag

Barton has been saying to the media that jack Ross has been doing a terrible job, and should already have them promoted by now with the budget at his disposal.

He could fuck them this week.

I think if this lot finish 4th then they play Charlton away on either Saturday 11th May 7.30pm or Sunday 12th May 12.15pm…………the same weekend when loads of our lot are in London for the weekend for Fulham  :kasper: :kasper: :kasper:

I think if this lot finish 4th then they play Charlton away on either Saturday 11th May 7.30pm or Sunday 12th May 12.15pm…………the same weekend when loads of our lot are in London for the weekend for Fulham  :kasper: :kasper: :kasper:

hoo flip if you think that will be carnage can you imagine this.

Championship Play off final Burra v dirty Leeds sat 25th may

League 1 Sunderland v pompey sun 26th

Met police would be in meltdown with that.