Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I think if this lot finish 4th then they play Charlton away on either Saturday 11th May 7.30pm or Sunday 12th May 12.15pm…………the same weekend when loads of our lot are in London for the weekend for Fulham  :kasper: :kasper: :kasper:

They won’t play in London on the same day as us, it just won’t be allowed. Even if the Met police allowed it, I don’t think Northumbria police would want both groups of fans getting the first train down to London from Central station.

I think if this lot finish 4th then they play Charlton away on either Saturday 11th May 7.30pm or Sunday 12th May 12.15pm…………the same weekend when loads of our lot are in London for the weekend for Fulham  :kasper: :kasper: :kasper:

They won’t play in London on the same day as us, it just won’t be allowed. Even if the Met police allowed it, I don’t think Northumbria police would want both groups of fans getting the first train down to London from Central station.

Precedence will be given to the mackems because they're better fans.

And of course because they're  an equally, if not bigger club ?.

Agree but would the team who finishes higher give up home advantage in the 2nd leg?! Not sure what they can do as the fixtures and TV times are set in stone?!

Their Scouse marras are also also in London that day too!

Agree but would the team who finishes higher give up home advantage in the 2nd leg?! Not sure what they can do as the fixtures and TV times are set in stone?!

The games haven’t been finalised yet, I.E. It’s not already determined if 3rd v 6th is on the Saturday or Sunday. The fixtures themselves don’t need to be changed, just which day they will play on.

The games haven’t been finalised yet, I.E. It’s not already determined if 3rd v 6th is on the Saturday or Sunday. The fixtures themselves don’t need to be changed, just which day they will play on.

Well either way if they finish 4th, they're scheduled to be playing Charlton away on Saturday night or Sunday dinner time!

And far harder marra

Stagecoach in Newcastle are about to take delivery of 4 new open top busses. Apparently Sunderland have asked them not to sticker one up and keep it free until after the play offs so they can use it for an open top bus parade if they win the play offs.

Stagecoach in Newcastle are about to take delivery of 4 new open top busses. Apparently Sunderland have asked them not to sticker one up and keep it free until after the play offs so they can use it for an open top bus parade if they win the play offs.

:lol: :lol: small time cunts

Days at Wembo beating the mags kids and open top bus parades

Jealous marra

How they fucken dare call us deluded mind.

They are mental. Call us deluded for having ambition to get back in the top 6, something we have done 10 times before compared to zero for them. Then they think they are a bigger and better club than us. That's deluded.

They talk about 2 7th place finishes as the good days and when they were onto something  :lol:

Guest covmag

Just conceded, if it stays like this they are confirmed for the play offs

They were never gonna be anything else in truth.

Total joke of a club, Fleetwood man ,  :lol: