The 2018 World Cup Betting Thread

Wullie

Thank fuck for that.

I was genuinely considering closing all my betting accounts so I didn't go rage gambling if the Germans of all bastards screwed my big bet of the day of a win treble.

The shots on target look so easy before the game watching it it and see players pass when they could shot or blaze over when they should be hitting the target is very frustrating. Had Kroos, Mueller and Forsberg all 2+ shots. They all had 1

The odds were 125/1 

The shots on target look so easy before the game watching it it and see players pass when they could shot or blaze over when they should be hitting the target is very frustrating. Had Kroos, Mueller and Forsberg all 2+ shots. They all had 1

The odds were 125/1 

I honestly didn't expect of the Berg/Werner 2+ double I put on that Werner would be the one to screw me. Berg was in by HT FFS.

Just like last night, had a bet builder for £55 that just needed Sweden or draw, thankfully learned my lesson from then and put a fiver on Germany at 12s when they won the free kick, surprised they let me tbh. Also had a fiver on that daft cunt Larsson to be booked which he obliged at 90+7.

The odds were 125/1 

I honestly didn't expect of the Berg/Werner 2+ double I put on that Werner would be the one to screw me. Berg was in by HT FFS.

Fucking Werner didn't look like he'd have a shot all night.

Waiting for confirmation of England's starting line up before I place any bets tomorrow. Skybet doing bet £10 worth of bets on the game get £5 free bet.

Was surprised that using a £10 free bet on Serbia's game qualified me for the £5 free bet, wouldn't have thought free bets would count for the offer.

My coral bet paid out the £40 in free bets.

yeah me too :lol: should have read the fine print

still won £20 from the other money and have £40 free bets now so fuck it

Aye cheers for the heads up still :thup:

Guest neesy111

Well colour me shocked. I had to put a VPN on in order to join Coral yesterday for the free bet, all went well. It logged me out after yesterday and now using the same VPN won't let me back in with the free bets I won expiring in 3 days [emoji38]

They would had detected the VPN easily which is against their terms and conditions most likely.

Well colour me shocked. I had to put a VPN on in order to join Coral yesterday for the free bet, all went well. It logged me out after yesterday and now using the same VPN won't let me back in with the free bets I won expiring in 3 days [emoji38]

They would had detected the VPN easily which is against their terms and conditions most likely.

Yet allowed me to join and deposit first :yao:

Yep. Almost lost my Unibet account once because I forgot my VPN on and logged in.

Yep. Almost lost my Unibet account once because I forgot my VPN on and logged in.

I'm fucking annoyed because I'm actually in the UK but on an Equinor job so it thinks I'm in Norway.

Guest neesy111

VPN's are piss easy to detect btw, you have like 10's million of users using the same set of IP addresses.

Yeah done this with Williamhill yesterday. Real hassle getting it back

Yeah done this with Williamhill yesterday. Real hassle getting it back

hm i tried twice, might be suspended then...will try to get a mate to log in and use the free bets at least if it's not suspended