Manchester United 3 - 2 Newcastle United - 06/10/18

BlueStar

I keep telling myself I've had enough and don't give a shit anymore and I've barely watched a ball kicked so far this season bar a couple of half games but I can't peel myself away. I won't spend another penny on this shite, no shirts, no Merch, no games, but I can't let go of the Black & White, what's left of NUFC's soul, Rafa and at least some of the players that try as they might but will never be good enough.

Ashley has killed everything I loved about the club but I'll never be able to walk away completely. I just hope that when he does leave I can find that same passion and love for the club I had under Keegan and Sir Bobby. I want to be proud of it all again but that'll never happen under the current regime, those bridges are burnt and Ashley took a massive shit on the ashes.

Living away from home, this forum is my last connection with the club. If it wasn't for this place, I'd barely give the club a thought.

Very similar to me.  I have almost nothing to remind me of the club during my normal daily routine.  I imagine living and working nearer home could be quite painful when you share the angst with others.