Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion - 20/10/2018 @ 15:00 - No UK TV

ToonArmy1892

I've barely checked the forum in weeks. I didn't realise who we were playing and it was a 3pm start till earlier today. Still just feel numb about the season, not even that bothered by our form. Never been this indifferent. Fuck Ashley.

sorry but no matter how hard i try to hate the club i can't, this is bollocks, i know you care, you knew who we are playing, you check the score.

every true Newcastle fan/footy fan  will ALWAYS  "know" the score, who we play, stop trying to say you didn't know man.  :hmm:

Ashley is a cunt, ive stopped going but i will always / can't help  "knowing"  O0

I don’t care personally, I’m back to wanting it all to crash and burn like under Pardew. I love Rafa and don’t want to see him suffer, but the club and those that blindly follow it deserve Ashley.

I hope Brighton thump them today, the sooner this incarnation of NUFC crashes and burns the better.

Howay Chrissy Hughton!

I only ever felt like this with Pardew, I like Rafa too much to feel the same way with him in charge. Will be rooting for a win 100%.

Same team vs MUFC apart from Dummett for Manquillo.

Looks like the penny is finally dropping re Joselu for Rafa. Repeat of last season.

Not really. Muto is new, was never going to come in and start until about this point of the season. Joselu has been an unfortunate necessity.

Looks like the penny is finally dropping re Joselu for Rafa. Repeat of last season.

Not really. Muto is new, was never going to come in and start until about this point of the season. Joselu has been an unfortunate necessity.

Other clubs start new signings all the time and have absolutely no issues. There is absolutely no way it was necessary to start Joselu. There might have been reasons in his favour, but it was never Joselu or nothing.

Guest neesy111

Other clubs start new signings all the time and have absolutely no issues. There is absolutely no way it was necessary to start Joselu. There might have been reasons in his favour, but it was never Joselu or nothing.

Fernandez started pretty instantly didn't he?

Fernandez started pretty instantly didn't he?

Established Premier League player is a bit different.