Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion - 20/10/2018 @ 15:00 - No UK TV

ToonArmy1892

Hope we win this for Rafa. He doesn't deserve our clueless morons in the ground turning on him if we don't win. 2-0 and Rafa to guide us to a comfortable 10th-12th place finish proving the mackems and doubters wrong again

100000% this

I said that last night that our bellends will turn tomorrow if we go behind or fail to win

Hope we win this for Rafa. He doesn't deserve our clueless morons in the ground turning on him if we don't win. 2-0 and Rafa to guide us to a comfortable 10th-12th place finish proving the mackems and doubters wrong again

100000% this

I said that last night that our bellends will turn tomorrow if we go behind or fail to win

Definitely. They forget we would be in the championship if Rafa never stayed. That's why I didn't want him to stay and end up hung out to dry and in this position but as he is hopefully we get the win.

I'm caught between not wanting us to go down as Ashley has tore this club apart enough as it is without going back to the championship again! But on the other hand the only way I can see protests getting to the level we need is by losing a few more.

Ideally we win tomorrow, take an early lead and Ashley is there and he gets abuse from all angles all game. I just think 90% of our support will forget all about the off field issues if we win tomorrow and start to climb the table a bit

100000% this

It beggars belief that these idiots even exist. But it's true. Absolute morons the lot of them if they can't see where ALL the problems lie at this club.

Rondon still injured

Had forgotten about him anyway tbh.

What was Rondon doing all summer!? I don't get how he wasn't fit and raring to go from the Spurs game

He didn't have much of a pre-season did he? Then seems ever since he's been playing catch up and getting other niggles and setbacks every couple of weeks. Extremely frustrating as he's got a lot to prove to many of us. At the moment going for the loan option rather than splurging £16m on him definitely seems like a case of bullet dodged.

Guest neesy111

Rondon still injured

Had forgotten about him anyway tbh.

What was Rondon doing all summer!? I don't get how he wasn't fit and raring to go from the Spurs game

He didn't have much of a pre-season did he? Then seems ever since he's been playing catch up and getting other niggles and setbacks every couple of weeks. Extremely frustrating as he's got a lot to prove to many of us. At the moment going for the loan option rather than splurging £16m on him definitely seems like a case of bullet dodged.

He was back in training with West Brom before our players were.

True. I do as well, as we can do without our reputation taking even more of a battering thanks to Ashley and becoming a laughing stock again. However, the upturn in form that will keep us up means we can forget about protests/ boycotts getting to the level they would need to be.

The only thing that would even cause it to possibly get anywhere near that would be a few more losses and for us to be cut adrift by December, so we are in a bit of a lose lose scenario it feels like.

Unless we just become what the mackems were, fighting for our lives all season and celebrating 17th each May to stay in the PL in the hope the cunt might sell in 5-10 years.

I've barely checked the forum in weeks. I didn't realise who we were playing and it was a 3pm start till earlier today. Still just feel numb about the season, not even that bothered by our form. Never been this indifferent. Fuck Ashley.

I've barely checked the forum in weeks. I didn't realise who we were playing and it was a 3pm start till earlier today. Still just feel numb about the season, not even that bothered by our form. Never been this indifferent. Fuck Ashley.

This is sad.  I know a lot of lads who i’d class as die hards who either already feel like this or are almost there.

sorry but no matter how hard i try to hate the club i can't, this is bollocks, i know you care, you knew who we are playing, you check the score.

every true Newcastle fan/footy fan  will ALWAYS  "know" the score, who we play, stop trying to say you didn't know man.  :hmm:

Ashley is a cunt, ive stopped going but i will always / can't help  "knowing"  O0

this  O0    he doesn't deserve the moronic fans who raise their heads when we are in the shit, plenty there today if we go behind no doubt, Ashley and them deserve each other, i don't ever want us to lose, ever, i want it all , a win every time, reserves , youth team etc  , this cunt is going no where fast eventually he will go and till then just sit tight and want us to win ffs.  :undecided: