Paully

Woodman

Sterry Scharface Fernandez Manquillo

Murphy Longstaff Hayden Kenedy

Perez

Joselu

Pure aids

Yawn

1-0 Blackburn Or draw then pens and out.

Genuine prediction, I can’t see us winning/wanting to win this, Saturday is too big to risk the “stars”  :rolleyes:

The team will be pretty rubbish on paper but may be able to take it to pens, Joselu and co will struggle to score more than none.

There's hardly anybody worth resting. Dubravka, Rondon, probably Lascelles and I can't imagine Lejeune playing twice in quick succession. We have only two centre midfielders though I think Diame will be back for Cardiff. He had a fitness test yesterday which presumably means he is somewhere near.

Woodman

Sterry Schar Fernandez Clark Manquillo

Hayden Longstaff

Murphy Kenedy

Joselu

He might remove a centre half in favour of Ritchie and a change in formation. We only have one "number 10" in the whole club it seems which limits the chances of playing 4 at the back. That side should have enough to beat a Championship club, whether it has the desire and application is another matter. They didn't in the first match that's for sure.

Woodman was scary, first real look at him for me, terrified me in truth.

The bench will be interesting.wonder if any younguns will be called up from the u23's

There's hardly anybody worth resting. Dubravka, Rondon, probably Lascelles and I can't imagine Lejeune playing twice in quick succession. We have only two centre midfielders though I think Diame will be back for Cardiff. He had a fitness test yesterday which presumably means he is somewhere near.

Woodman

Sterry Schar Fernandez Clark Manquillo

Hayden Longstaff

Murphy Kenedy

Joselu

He might remove a centre half in favour of Ritchie and a change in formation. We only have one "number 10" in the whole club it seems which limits the chances of playing 4 at the back. That side should have enough to beat a Championship club, whether it has the desire and application is another matter. They didn't in the first match that's for sure.

That team is truly awful. I'm struggling to think of worse teams we've ever put out since football began in 1992 - even when we had cup teams with the likes of Huntington, Edgar and Pattison starting, we weren't rotten the whole way through like that team is.

Go Full Strength and try and progress and build confidence from a win.

Fuck the league, we may or may not have enough to stay up, I don't know, but this is our only chance of winning something this year (I know I know) and I'd rather we had a proper crack at it and worry about the league afterwards.

Go Full Strength and try and progress and build confidence from a win.

f*** the league, we may or may not have enough to stay up, I don't know, but this is our only chance of winning something this year (I know I know) and I'd rather we had a proper crack at it and worry about the league afterwards.

Fully agree. It should be full strength and get through to a winnable home tie then who knows a lucky draw after that and we are in the QF. Just go for it for once ffs.

He didn't play full strength because he'd have been worried about injuries for players like Rondon

That could happen anytime, in training even. Just a replay that was avoidable. We may as well just say we forfeit and save everyone the hassle. We clearly have zero intention of progressing. I'm sure if we did somehow get through we would play a weak team v Watford.

If the fa cup games were midweek I could half understand it but they are on weekends and 7 days before the nextleague game.

He didn't play full strength because he'd have been worried about injuries for players like Rondon

That could happen anytime, in training even. Just a replay that was avoidable. We may as well just say we forfeit and save everyone the hassle. We clearly have zero intention of progressing. I'm sure if we did somehow get through we would play a weak team v Watford.

If the fa cup games were midweek I could half understand it but they are on weekends and 7 days before the nextleague game.

I'd rather we won the FA Cup and got relegated than not try to win anything at all and just survive.

If Rondon gets injured scoring a winning goal in the FA Cup so be it.

Beyond me why he didn't just play the best team and go for the win. Was always a high chance of a replay playing a weakened team. We didn't play again until 7 days after.

He'll be playing an equally weakened team if not more so, so probably doesn't care too much. Gives the likes of Woodman a run out.

I’d take winning the cup and relegation in a heartbeat.

But we won’t win it, even getting past tomoz is a waste of time with a good side like Watford waiting for us.

I’d take winning the cup and relegation in a heartbeat.

But we won’t win it, even getting past tomoz is a waste of time with a good side like Watford waiting for us.

We've played Watford twice already this season, not lost and took 4 points off them.

It's a very winnable game.

Beyond me why he didn't just play the best team and go for the win. Was always a high chance of a replay playing a weakened team. We didn't play again until 7 days after.

He'll be playing an equally weakened team if not more so, so probably doesn't care too much. Gives the likes of Woodman a run out.

Gives the likes of abeid, vuckic, bigirimana, Campbell, Good, Armstrong, ferguson, woodman etc etc etc a run out. Why? They all end up lower league players anyhow. Why do we keep using the fa cup games just to give our reserves a run out then they end up cast off to lesser clubs and we just repeat it all again.

I'm sick of watching sub standard players get a run out as we throw fa cup game after fa cup game