FA Cup Thread

Paully

Guest neesy111

If Rondon isn't playing, we have play Perez up front rather Joselu. Can't watch him again.  :blackeye:

It'll be the Jos sadly.

I hate saying anything against Rafa but Joselu is a waste of time. I'd rather fail with Sorensen, knowing we had at least given a youngster a run out.

Joselu must have thought he had won the lottery when we bought him from Stoke.

I’d take winning the cup and relegation in a heartbeat.

But we won’t win it, even getting past tomoz is a waste of time with a good side like Watford waiting for us.

We've played Watford twice already this season, not lost and took 4 points off them.

It's a very winnable game.

With Joselu up front? The side we put out will have trouble getting past Blackburn, never mind Watford.

Our league results against them will have no bearing as all our best players will be rested, and we'd struggle at full strength tbh.

But we won’t win it, even getting past tomoz is a waste of time with a good side like Watford waiting for us.

We've played Watford twice already this season, not lost and took 4 points off them.

With Joselu up front? The side we put out will have trouble getting past Blackburn, never mind Watford.

Our league results against them will have no bearing as all our best players will be rested, and we'd struggle at full strength tbh.

Rested? The next match wouldn't be for 7 days later.  At Tottenham. It's pathetic.

Rested? The next match wouldn't be for 7 days later.  At Tottenham. It's pathetic.

THIS IN SPADES.

We can't risk anyone from the first team really, this will be one of the weakest teams in living memory. Might rival Oxford.

Why Not??

Blackburn is more important than Cardiff as it's a chance to win something whereas we have sweet fa chance of winning the PL.

Personally it would be nice to actually win a game, we've only won 4 out of 24 i think in all competitions  :undecided:

Players need confidence going into Cardiff.

Aye, i know Rafa will think the same but all our eggs are in his stay up at all cost basket. The right call but it'll still be disappointing when we get mullered tomorrow night.

THIS IN SPADES.

I reallly can't get my head round it. The fa cup rounds are just on weekends with a week break until the next league game. Just play your best 11 and try and go as far as you can. God knows how long it will be until we try in the fa cup

They were the better side for the best part of both those games, it’s winnable I agree, but don5 give a fuck.

We can't risk anyone from the first team really, this will be one of the weakest teams in living memory. Might rival Oxford.

Why Not??

Blackburn is more important than Cardiff as it's a chance to win something whereas we have sweet fa chance of winning the PL.

Personally I agree, I just know what PL clubs always do.

TMG should announce a planned boycott of the Watford game for incase we progress.

We couldn’t boycott a game if Rafa walked tomorrow and Ashley employed Wise as manager, it would still be 30,000 plus.