FA Cup Thread

Paully

Blackburn are favourites with the bookies by the way

That tends to happen when the other team want to get knocked out.

Is our weakened team really that bad? The likes of Muphy and Joselu really should be able to shine against the likes of Blackburn even if they struggle at Premier level.

Well yes but they were both useless, with Joselu being as bad as anything I've ever seen against this lot last time.

Saying on the radio "its a far stronger side than I expected"

How? Could it even be much weaker than this? :lol:  You've got a CB playing CM and 4 U23 players. Joselu, Murphy, Manquillo, Clark firmly in the '2nd team' bracket with everyone fit..

Who is Roberts?

Callum Roberts, young winger, reasonable but young

Bets on where he ends up in 2021? St mirren or Carlisle?

Already failed at Killy, can't see him holding his own at St Mirren. Unless something has changed in the last 3 years. Which it probably has, because that's a lot of time. And naturally I've done zero research into his progress.

Who is Roberts?

Callum Roberts, young winger, reasonable but young

Bets on where he ends up in 2021? St mirren or Carlisle?

Already failed at Killy, can't see him holding his own at St Mirren. Unless something has changed in the last 3 years. Which it probably has, because that's a lot of time. And naturally I've done zero research into his progress.

Probably Scottish league 1 maybe then. Same for sterry. Crazy how people are still dead keen for us to play youngsters in the cups despite us always getting knocked out and not one ever making it to the first team

Schar centre mid?

Must be.

Reckon we'll win this like, looking forward to seeing Roberts too.

Same here, always good to see a few new faces, and with us being better away from home, I fancy us to go through.

What’s happened to aarons

He's not very good.

He's better than Roberts and will end up at a higher level than him yet your looking forward to seeing him. Neither have any place anywhere near a Newcastle united team. Tragic how far we have fallen but even worse how people are actually looking forward to seeing the latest hyped overrated youngster trotted out for our annual early cup exit