Newcastle United 1 - 1 Blackburn - 05/01/19 - Post-match reaction from page 13

BlueStar

Awful from players and manager.

How was it awful from the manager? He can't risk the two or three players who are absolutely vital to us surviving, and we started the game on the front foot. The players were absolutely appalling today.

It's his job to win football matches....fucks sake he can be blamed you know it's not illegal

The shite tactics and way we play and approach games is down to him

The whole setup stinks from top to bottom (a fish rots from the head, as they say) Get rid of Rafa and who you gonna get to come in? Rafa 'might' keep us up - Pardew/Allardyce, etc won't.

Can you honestly say big Sam would get any worse from this group of players???

Sam is used to getting a tune from shite....Rafa isnt

My goodness. We would have been relegated last season with the same team under Allardyce. Please stop it.

Some of the posts in here on match days and the blame directed at the players and manager man 😩😩😩

Maybe we did deserve Pardew 🤢

I’m sorry like. Everyone knows who’s really to blame, but Rafa and the players deserve a wave of criticism for performances like today. They’re not immune.

I’m still in the stadium having watched that 90mins, and it was possibly the worst I’ve seen us play. Absolutely woeful all round, including from Rafa.

what did you expect buying a ticket?

Hey...maybe I’m crazy...but buying a ticket for a cup game (as 36,000 others did), I expect us to take the game to a championship team and beat them. I don’t expect us to sit deep, struggle to pass it over the halfway line, and ultimately perform worse than I’ve ever seen us.

Not sure why you'd expect that bearing in mind I presume you've watched us before. Just stop going

I’ve watched us plenty. I watched us on Wednesday night give Man Utd a good game for 60 mins.

What if I don’t want to stop going? What if I just want to go and support and expect better?

Some of the posts in here on match days and the blame directed at the players and manager man 😩😩😩

I’m sorry like. Everyone knows who’s really to blame, but Rafa and the players deserve a wave of criticism for performances like today. They’re not immune.

I’m still in the stadium having watched that 90mins, and it was possibly the worst I’ve seen us play. Absolutely woeful all round, including from Rafa.

Hey...maybe I’m crazy...but buying a ticket for a cup game (as 36,000 others did), I expect us to take the game to a championship team and beat them. I don’t expect us to sit deep, struggle to pass it over the halfway line, and ultimately perform worse than I’ve ever seen us.

Unless you’re trying to hilariously imply that it’s somehow mine and 35999 other people’s fault?

Yes, you must be crazy then.

Our strongest 11 is made up of mainly championship players.

And we play an even weaker side than that in the cups.

You're fault for buying a ticket and expecting anything different.

Not sure why you'd expect that bearing in mind I presume you've watched us before. Just stop going

I’ve watched us plenty. I watched us on Wednesday night give Man Utd a good game for 60 mins.

What if I don’t want to stop going? What if I just want to go and support and expect better?

It was a defensive performance, when is the last time we had a good attacking performance at home?

If you want to keep going fair enough, but there's no point complaining about it and then just going again the next Saturday no matter what

Unless you’re trying to hilariously imply that it’s somehow mine and 35999 other people’s fault?

:lol: fuck off man

I love Rafa and what he stands for, but his tactics at home have been woefully short this season. We play decent football away from home...it’s only tactics that are stopping us doing the same at home.

Guest firetotheworks

How was it awful from the manager? He can't risk the two or three players who are absolutely vital to us surviving, and we started the game on the front foot. The players were absolutely appalling today.

It's his job to win football matches....fucks sake he can be blamed you know it's not illegal

The whole setup stinks from top to bottom (a fish rots from the head, as they say) Get rid of Rafa and who you gonna get to come in? Rafa 'might' keep us up - Pardew/Allardyce, etc won't.

:lol: Literally the first post I saw in this thread, so thanks for giving me the signal to have the night off from N-O. The whole forum's gone to the dogs.

People are saying we were shit.....we were

People are saying Rafas tactics were shit .....they were

Do we have to say Rafa is king no matter what? Gone to the dogs for having a genuine opinion on the state of it all, I’ve always been behind Rafa but tfuck me tonight he got it wrong again, at home,  again.

Convince me that We and Rafa are fine, go on.

Even if I agree with you, how does any of it relate in any way to the blatant and obviously stupid suggestion that Sam fucking Allardyce would do a better job? :lol:

Edit: And having a genuine opinion on the state of it all isn't why the forum's gone to the dogs, it's because examples of utterly stupid posts like the one above (comparing Rafa with Big Sam ffs :lol:) have become more and more common over the last couple of years.

:lol: f*** off man

I love Rafa and what he stands for, but his tactics at home have been woefully short this season. We play decent football away from home...it’s only tactics that are stopping us doing the same at home.

Wey, don't go to the games then, don't come on here moaning when you know what you are going to see.

I'd rather we just field an entire team of reserves in these games. It's obvious we don't have the squad to do anything in the cups, and never will under Ashley. These squad players might be needed in the coming weeks and I see no point risking them in the replay. We don't have enough players for the Premier League as it is.

Guest covmag

:lol: Literally the first post I saw in this thread, so thanks for giving me the signal to have the night off from N-O. The whole forum's gone to the dogs.

Do we have to say Rafa is king no matter what? Gone to the dogs for having a genuine opinion on the state of it all, I’ve always been behind Rafa but tfuck me tonight he got it wrong again, at home,  again.

Even if I agree with you, how does any of it relate in any way to the blatant and obviously stupid suggestion that Sam fucking Allardyce would do a better job? :lol:

Edit: And having a genuine opinion on the state of it all isn't why the forum's gone to the dogs, it's because examples of utterly stupid posts like the one above that have become more and more common over the last couple of years.

Then delete account and keep ya head up ya arse and keep the faith .

Guest firetotheworks

Edit: And having a genuine opinion on the state of it all isn't why the forum's gone to the dogs, it's because examples of utterly stupid posts like the one above that have become more and more common over the last couple of years.

Case in point. :lol:

Guest covmag

So you enjoyed tonight ?

So when is anything ever Rafas fault ? Never ?

Give ya heed a shake man, he set us up to play on the back foot against Blackburn who last year were third division, no f***ing excuse for that , it’s not Man City , Spurs or Man U it was f***ing Blackburn  :lol:

Agreed, a win would have bred confidence etc...Why was Joselu played? Longstaff upfront at least.

Didn't Armstrong play for us?

Guest firetotheworks

So you enjoyed tonight ?

No. Does not enjoying it mean I think Sam Allrdyce 'wouldn't do a worse job'? No, because I'm not a complete retard.

Just ask them to play on the front foot and everything will be okay huh?

An incredibly shortsighted view on things.

Please tell me which player in the team is going to be initiating this front foot football please.

And then tell me which wide players are going to be taking on defenders and creating chances.

I mean ... are you guys actually serious?!

Edit: And having a genuine opinion on the state of it all isn't why the forum's gone to the dogs, it's because examples of utterly stupid posts like the one above (comparing Rafa with Big Sam ffs :lol:) have become more and more common over the last couple of years.

I never ever said Allardyce is better than Rafa I said I don't believe that we'd be in any worse a position

We are going down with everyone's Beloved Rafa and no one will blame him on here as he is impregnable

If we went down with Allardyce it would be his fault no doubt

Allardyce has worked with average shite all the time. Rafa has never had this level of shit to work with ever that's the reason I think we'd be no worse off

But hey bury your head in the sand....

Guest covmag

So you enjoyed tonight ?

No. Does not enjoying it mean I think Sam Allrdyce 'wouldn't do a worse job'? No, because I'm not a complete retard.

What’s FSA got to do with anything I’ve posted

Such a refreshing evenings football. Are we happy with the point? A championship precursor maybe?

Roll on a week on Tuesday / Wednesday for the next ultra thrilling installment.

Rafa out? In?

nobody really knows.

If Rafa got money would he bring better players in?

Would he still play the same way?

If Rafa left would a new manager get results?

Would a new manager have us playing more attacking?

It's his job to win football matches....f***s sake he can be blamed you know it's not illegal

The s**** tactics and way we play and approach games is down to him

Sam is used to getting a tune from s****....Rafa isnt

People are saying we were s***.....we were

People are saying Rafas tactics were s*** .....they were

Even if I agree with you, how does any of it relate in any way to the blatant and obviously stupid suggestion that Sam f***ing Allardyce would do a better job? :lol:

I never ever said Allardyce is better than Rafa I said I don't believe that we'd be in any worse a position

We are going down with everyone's Beloved Rafa and no one will blame him on here as he is impregbable

If we went down with Allardyce it would be his fault no doubt

Allardyce has worked with average s**** all the time. Rafa has never had this level of s*** to work with ever that's the reason I think we'd be no worse off

But hey bury your head in the sand....

So Allardyce would have finished 10th last season? :lol:

Such a refreshing evenings football. Are we happy with the point? A championship precursor maybe?

Rafa out? In?

nobody really knows.

Categorically yes.

he spent 12 million on Murphy.

Rafa out? In?

nobody really knows.

Categorically yes.

which is what 12 million gets you.

Rafa out? In?

nobody really knows.

Categorically yes.

really!!! Did you watch Murphy tonight?

Guest covmag

Rafa out? In?

nobody really knows.

Categorically yes.

David Brooke’s, tremendous player 10m Bournemouth Eddie Howe