Newcastle United 1 - 1 Blackburn - 05/01/19 - Post-match reaction from page 13

BlueStar

As if 36k people went to this.

The fuck?

i'm one of the guilty ones. hate myself for going but

being a dad comes before hating ashley's guts.

when the kids beg you to take them its hard to say no.

Bobby Robson  turned Bramble,O Brien,Hughes,Griffin into champions league players and them 4 along with Viana are absolutely miles ahead of anything we have now

I honestly believe not 1 of the squad we have would get anywhere near a Bobby Robson NUFC

Bobby Robson  turned Bramble,O Brien,Hughes,Griffin into champions league players and them 4 along with Viana are absolutely miles ahead of anything we have now

I honestly believe not 1 of the squad we have would get anywhere near a Bobby Robson NUFC

Given the option, I doubt they'd be near a Rafa Benitez team.

Considering this was drab it went over really quickly. That's a positive.

Hayden, Murphy and Kenedy were abject. Sterry was only marginally better and Woodman didn't cover himself in glory trying to deal with their set pieces, which to be fair were very good. Joselu won quite a few flick ons but offered minimal goal threat as usual. Shelvey made a big difference when he came on, as you'd expect, but there's no confidence in the whole team.

Atmosphere was actually quite good, a very loud "stand up if you hate Ashley" broke out at one stage. Other than that, nice to see Lejeune back and I for one can't wait for the replay (which I think will be televised).

Considering this was drab it went over really quickly. That's a positive.

Hayden, Murphy and Kenedy were abject. Sterry was only marginally better and Woodman didn't cover himself in glory trying to deal with their set pieces, which to be fair were very good. Joselu won quite a few flick ons but offered minimal goal threat as usual. Shelvey made a big difference when he came on, as you'd expect, but there's no confidence in the whole team.

Atmosphere was actually quite good, a very loud "stand up if you hate Ashley" broke out at one stage. Other than that, nice to see Lejeune back and I for one can't wait for the replay (which I think will be televised).

Just this tbh. (I'm drunk as fuck so apologies if none of this makes sense) Perez made a difference after coming on as well tbh, that'll fill the brexiteers with fewm. Fuck having a replay. Unless we can bring Marc Hottiger and Lee Clark out of retirement.

Away wins in the FA Cup at Ewood Park.

1994/5 - away replay at Blackburn in FA Cup, we made it to the 1/4 Final.

1998/9 - away replay at Blackburn in FA Cup, we made it to the Final.

1999/00 - we made it to the Semi Final

could be an omen.

Bit early to be drinking so heavily Nut.

Guest chopey

Lee Ryder's article on this game this morning is refreshing for him, goes to show what a crap season this is and it will only be saved by a takeover with Rafa just going through the motions.