Newcastle United 3-0 Cardiff City - 19/01/19 - post match reaction from page 10

Disco

Fabian Schar was a pretty outrageous signing man ... what was it again £3.5 million?! My goodness!

Fernandez, Schar and Lejeune are just crazy good buys in this day and age. Would love to see all three feature together at some point.

Fabian Schar was a pretty outrageous signing man ... what was it again £3.5 million?! My goodness!

Fernandez, Schar and Lejeune are just crazy good buys in this day and age. Would love to see all three feature together at some point.

Three fantastic signings indeed from the manager with the reputation for wasting money no less.

Could've scored a lot more :lol: Got ourselves in a number of scoring opportunities where just a tiny bit of extra quality would have produced a goal or at least a save from the keeper.  This Cardiff lot is absolutely rancid, managed just one shot on goal, a proper attacking side would have had a field day against these today.

Have to admit though, a centre back trio of Lascelles, Lejeune and Schar is extremely strong - we even have Fernandez to call up on. What's worse is we seemingly have to rely on them scoring as well.

Guest Howaythetoon

Lejeune looking like he never got injured is remarkable.

He’s stupidly good. Yet Rafa gets slated for his transfer record.

He's bought Fernandez, Lejeune & Schar for the price of a Nathan Ake.

And all are better.

Lejeune looking like he never got injured is remarkable.

He’s stupidly good. Yet Rafa gets slated for his transfer record.

He's bought Fernandez, Lejeune & Schar for the price of a Nathan Ake.

And all are better.

We actually have one of the best bunch of centre backs in the country. Ciaran Clark is a fucking amazing 5th choice centre half.

It’s because it’s the only position where players are still within Ashley’s 2009 transfer budget parameters

Guest Howaythetoon

Merson was right. There is no way Rafa could do the job Warnock is doing there.

:lol: Nice.

:clap:

To be fair to Warnock he has done a great job and they are only a few points off us. But it’s a bollocks statement because Rafa is doing the same here and on a smaller budget.

I said the other day, remove the name Newcastle United and forget about our attendance figures and we too are a tin pot club at this level, no different to a Cardiff.

Rafa would keep Cardiff up just as he will us, Warnock on the other hand would be a disaster here, he’d crumble under the weight of it all.

I like him though and would like to see him rewarded for his achievements and lively personality by keeping Cardif up. He’s far more deserving of having a crack at this than a Hughes, a Moyes or other serial rotters.

From what I watched of the game today and seen of them this season, they are a lot like us, lots of huff and puff, but with no real quality. The difference is in the dugout and that’s what will be the deciding factor come the end of the season between all of the clubs we are fighting with to stay up.

It certainly won’t be down to the quality of players, for us especially.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Merson was right. There is no way Rafa could do the job Warnock is doing there.

:lol: Nice.

:clap:

To be fair to Warnock he has done a great job and they are only a few points off us. But it’s a bollocks statement because Rafa is doing the same here and on a smaller budget.

I said the other day, remove the name Newcastle United and forget about our attendance figures and we too are a tin pot club at this level, no different to a Cardiff.

Rafa would keep Cardiff up just as he will us, Warnock on the other hand would be a disaster here, he’d crumble under the weight of it all.

I like him though and would like to see him rewarded for his achievements and lively personality by keeping Cardif up. He’s far more deserving of having a crack at this than a Hughes, a Moyes or other serial rotters.

From what I watched of the game today and seen of them this season, they are a lot like us, lots of huff and puff, but with no real quality. The difference is in the dugout and that’s what will be the deciding factor come the end of the season between all of the clubs we are fighting with to stay up.

It certainly won’t be down to the quality of players, for us especially.

Warnock's a gammon, brexit wanker. He could fuck off before his comments last week, but he can double fuck off now

Guest neesy111

Always thought Warnock was a prize pillock like, but he seems to have a few fans on here.

He's an arsehole but he's done a good job to get cardiff where they are considering where they were when he took over.

Guest Howaythetoon

It’s made me really sad because I was pretty much numb to all that. I should be cock a hoop.

I had it on in the background and didn’t feel anything when we scored or when the whistle blew, in fact I only had it on to see how Longstaff would perform and a morbid desire to witness another defeat in a MJ popcorn way. Winning means nowt to me while the club doesn’t.

Pleased for Rafa and the players though, they all deserve to be at a club that gives its all like they do. We bemoan the quality of the players, but right now, they are too good for this club where it’s quality is significantly lower than that of the players and especially our world-class manager.

The fans can fuck off, they finally find some voice now? Amazing!

Always thought Warnock was a prize pillock like, but he seems to have a few fans on here.

He's an arsehole but he's done a good job to get cardiff where they are considering where they were when he took over.

Fair enough. Seems he's a proven manager at championship level.