8pts from Relegation or Champs League!

Karjala

Looking at our forthcoming fixtures i think we will do well to stay in the position we are in now. If we can just stay between 10-12th until the middle of January then we can hopefully push on in the 2nd half of the season. Anything is possible. Most of the teams in this league are so poor that we have every chance of pushing for Europe at the end of the season. We can't get too carried away though, and we will not finish in a Champions League position. No chance.

Guest Toonman37

what  fixtures have we  over the  christmas  period?  I  know  we  have  Manchester United on  New  YEARS day.  Who  else  have  we got? 

Depending on our results over the christmas period I think we could be anywhere between 4th and bottom  :winking:

If we win all our games we will be in with a good chance of challenging for a place in the top half of the table, but if we lose some of them anything could happen and we might be struggling in the lower half.  :winking:

what   fixtures have we  over the  christmas  period?  I  know  we  have   Manchester United on  New  YEARS day.  Who  else  have  we got? 

From next Saturday until New Years Day we've got Spurs (h), Bolton (a), Everton (a), Man Utd (h)

Guest Deep456

I think we'll be lucky to draw any of those games never mind win them.

I guess you have no clue about football as Spuds travel badly and we are going to have players back. I predict 8pts.

I think we'll be lucky to draw any of those games never mind win them.

Huh?

Spurs (h), Bolton (a), Everton (a), Man Utd (h)

Granted we'll probably beat Spurs, Bolton and Everton are strong at home and Man U are Man U

what  fixtures have we  over the  christmas  period?  I  know  we  have  Manchester United on  New  YEARS day.  Who  else  have  we got? 

your space bar is really weird

imo:

spurs  lose  2-3

bolton  draw  2-2

everton  lose  1-2

manu  lose    1-4

Spurs are in good form, but like us are random in the league....will be tight match, but they have better strikers atmo.  Bolton game will be very tight, cagey affair as usual; either side with lucky decision might nick it.

cant recall if arteta and cahil are back for everton??  if they are then i can see everton over powering us in midfield. 

would be nice if it went to script like the blackburn game tho )

manu will hammer us tbh

overall i can see us slipping back to 16th by jan.    think everton game is hardest to predict, they like us have good game followed by poor one

imo:

spurs  lose  2-3

bolton   draw   2-2

everton   lose   1-2

manu   lose    1-4

Spurs are in good form, but like us are random in the league....will be tight match, but they have better strikers atmo.   Bolton game will be very tight, cagey affair as usual; either side with lucky decision might nick it.

cant recall if arteta and cahil are back for everton??  if they are then i can see everton over powering us in midfield. 

would be nice if it went to script like the blackburn game tho )

manu will hammer us tbh

overall i can see us slipping back to 16th by jan.    think everton game is hardest to predict, they like us have good game followed by poor one

There's no way we'll get a draw at Bolton. Too strong at home this past few weeks. If anything we'll get a draw at Everton and lose 0-2 at Bolton.