Spineless Shearer...

Guest 3-1 NYD

Guest TheOrder

Christ.

What a f***ing dumb ass thread.

Aye, just as dumb as the threads that spring up whenever Fred opens his mouth, eh.

Yes, I agree.

:jesus:

I really don't understand why some Newcastle fans hate Shearer so much! Its pathetic!

Hate? Who are you talking about there like?

I think from some of his comments in the past Crumpy certainly dislikes him, 3-1 NYD obviously has some sort of agenda the way he seems to have pounced at the first opportunity and I have been shocked in the past at some of the comments directed at him and cheap shots!

I really don't understand why some Newcastle fans hate Shearer so much! Its pathetic!

I think from some of his comments in the past Crumpy certainly dislikes him, 3-1 NYD obviously has some sort of agenda the way he seems to have pounced at the first opportunity and I have been shocked in the past at some of the comments directed at him and cheap shots!

Fair enough. I doubt it's hate though, just a realisation that he was holding the club back for probably the last 2 years. The club comes first, mate.

Guest thompers

Fair enough. I doubt it's hate though, just a realisation that he was holding the club back for probably the last 2 years. The club comes first, mate.

Even in those 2 seasons he was better than Shola. Is it for some reason acceptable to be shit, but unacceptable to be shit if you used to be good?

Ok maybe not hate but calling him a wanker etc isn't a sign of respect or even like  bluebiggrin.gif

Guest TheOrder

Christ.

Aye, just as dumb as the threads that spring up whenever Fred opens his mouth, eh.

Yes, I agree.

Aye.

Yup.

Yes.

Guest TheOrder

Christ.

Yes, I agree.

Aye.

Yup.

Yes.

Indeed.

Oui

Yup.

Even in those 2 seasons he was better than Shola. Is it for some reason acceptable to be shit, but unacceptable to be shit if you used to be good?

Err aye, I agree he was better than Ameoba. He's still better than Ameoba.

Your point?

Shearer is a really boring pundit but so are most on BBC.

Shearer is an excellent interviewee - almost like a politician.

Shearer called Manure "United" on MOTD  - disrespectful to us.

Shearer is our club's record goalscorer.

Shearer was once the best striker in the world.

Shearer signed for Newcastle because there was more money on offer than Man Utd - not starry eyed romantic notions that it was because he supported Newcastle as a boy.

Shearer enjoyed scoring goals against Newcastle as much as any other team. So he should as a pro footballer.

Shearer did not allow himself to be replaced by SBR and was instrumental in pushing Robson and bringing in a friend to replace him (Souness) and that set our club back years.

Shearer did a lot of good things for NUFC, but not everything he did for NUFC was good.

Guest TheOrder

Shearer is a really boring pundit but so are most on BBC.

Shearer is an excellent interviewee - almost like a politician.

Shearer called Manure "United" on MOTD  - disrespectful to us.

Shearer is our club's record goalscorer.

Shearer was once the best striker in the world.

Shearer signed for Newcastle because there was more money on offer than Man Utd - not starry eyed romantic notions that it was because he supported Newcastle as a boy.

Shearer enjoyed scoring goals against Newcastle as much as any other team. So he should as a pro footballer.

Shearer did not allow himself to be replaced by SBR and was instrumental in pushing Robson and bringing in a friend to replace him (Souness) and that set our club back years.

Shearer did a lot of good things for NUFC, but not everything he did for NUFC was good.

Are you his wife like? How would you possibly know this as gospel?

All sounds like billy bollocks to me.

Why are people whinging like little girls over what he says?

Also.....how the F*** is he "spineless"? He's giving his opinion.

for fucks sake... :roll:

:lol:

Pity you don't post that when people call for Fred's head because he's spouted some shite.

The bit I'm worried about is the idea he may ever manage Newcastle.

It's worrying that he doesn't have what it takes within his character to give some deserved credit to players he's previously fallen out with. That's all that's being said here really. Fundamentally, I don't give a shite what it is he actually does say.

Pity you choose to hijack threads and twist them so they discuss the fat wanker rather than the original subject matter.  :roll: