Shittu

Guest stormrider

Is that the bloke who marked Sibierski all game ? He was build like a boxer I wouldn't have fancied playing against him, however when the ball was on the floor he struggled more which is why I was wondering why Shay kept launching it up field.

How can you say he is Shitt-u. Sibierskiwas the quietist player onthe pitch. Who was marking him???

Lets be honest Sibierski is decent but not amazing. Sibiserski's main asset is his aerial skill and what Shittu did well was stop him from winning anything in the air. However I would have liked to see how he would have coped against a faster and more skillful player like Martins.

Sittu is not good enough, at least yet.

Sheffield United bought Claude Davis; Reading had Sonko; Watford bough Sittu. Sittu did not turn out as well as Boothroyd thought, and the shaky defense (as a whole, including ineffective Shittu) is why Watford are still conceding goals despite having good keepers and good team work.

Admittedly, he's been rather impressive every time I've seen Watford play. Did a cracking job against the Manure early in the season tbh.

Definitely not the kind of complete package we need though.

Chances of turning into Bramble II = 35%

Guest stormrider

Admittedly, he's been rather impressive every time I've seen Watford play. Did a cracking job against the Manure early in the season tbh.

It's really harsh on anyone being compared to Bramble. I don't think there exists any defender worse than Bramble on this planet, with the possible exception of Andy O'brien.

It's really harsh on anyone being compared to Bramble. I don't think there exists any defender worse than Bramble on this planet, with the possible exception of Andy O'brien.

That's total bollocks, and you know it. :|