Martins natural left or right ? (Roeder talks about this)

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did I ever say the out come of the poll would decide one way or the other which side is his natural one to use?, it was peoples opinions I was after.

I always thought he was a lefty until he took the pen with his right, seems strange to use your non natural stiking foot to take a pen.

How many has he scored with his heed then ?

We know he is awesome in the air to, love the shock of faces when little tiny Oba leaps 7 foot in the air.

He's 2 footed so I didn't vote

Stupid thread IMO

He can use both feet yes we know that, but still he will have a natrual choice, anyone see him sign his contract ? lol what hand does he hold a pen in?.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a stupid thread

What difference does his writing hand mean to his left or right foot shooting ability blueconfused.gif

If you actually think before you speak and not act like a total fucking dumbass, which you are btw, then you would know that it has something to do with the fact that your brain is split into two halves, and the left side of your brain 'controls' the right side of your body and vice versa, therefore writing hand, favourite foot etc. etc. are all linked.

*tin hat on

Whats with some peoples attitude ffs.... its a discussion board we are here to talk about NUFC... i've seen alot worse threads than this. By the sounds of some people lets just not chat about anything on here and bum the general chat section

*rant over

Guest eltsacwen

Gamst Pedersen is a right footed player who trained a lot with his left foot when he was young because he tought it would be easier to break through as a leftwinger!

right or left i don't care as long as he continues to ripple the nets.  he's got great power with both thanks to those tree-trunk thighs of his

pretty sure he's the opitomy of footy ambidexterity

He's predominantly left footed. The fact that he can shoot just as well with his right peg doesnt change that.

You can tell through the way he controls and dribbles the ball. Its always left foot first. I can shoot with both feet as well but I dont call myself two footed.

i'd like to see him take a tap in with both feet by jumpin in the air and hitting a simultaneous toe poke, that would end the argument for good

big balla style...

you can tell by the way he dribbles that he's naturally left footed, his posture is similar to Giggs' or Robben's.. my theory is that left footed players have different (and better) shooting technique than right-footers.

Oba has shown lethal finishing with both feet, which is amazing really.. when he came here i thought he was more of the Rossi type, who'd rather twist his legs in the most unbelievable ways just to avoid using his weaker foot..

Robert could shoot with his right as well couldn't he?

Not too much of a complaint, but with Martins' obvious ability to shoot with both feet, you would expect his finishing to be a little better than it is right now, as he doesn't have the excuse of only being able to shoot with one foot.