The other games today 2019/20

Greg

The quality in La Liga this season has been poor from the top teams. I think Man United can beat Barcelona.

Barca's priority is the CL this season mind.

I really hope Messi tears Man United apart.

Guest firetotheworks

He's f***ing ridiculous. How do you even explain him doing that under that pressure?

Couldn't get more accurate than that, any more and it bounces out of the post.

I swear down my Bernard's Watch theory is the only plausible explanation I have for the seemingly impossible things he pulls off in the highest pressure situations week after week, it's just been complete overkill for a decade.

Guest firetotheworks

The way he hits that down but hard and with backspin is absolutely class. Love how it doesn't hit the floor.

And they were racially abusing him before that as well? Really shit from him gone way down in my estimation. A senior pro should be looking out for 17 year old coming in to the team. Surprised we’re yet to see a team walk off the pitch yet. If  one of our players were being abused like that I would support that type of action.

Guest firetotheworks

Is messi getting better at fk’s?

Yeah. I'm plucking this one out of thin air a bit, but I think the last season and a bit his fk conversion rate has been as good, if not better than Lyon Juninho's, the player with the most free kicks and the best conversion rate of all time. If he ends up beating him, man. :lol: I think he's about 30 behind and he's probably on track to get another few this season.

17 years old Jesus Christ.

Sadly, it’s probably not the first time he’s experienced this at some level.

That’s a restrained restrained response. Players have given way more back for far less abuse. 

Lost a lot of respect for Bonucci.

seems like this is getting worse.

Just stood in front of the crowd n all next to wear he scored. Seen a lot lot worse, not that anything should lead to that.

That’s it - even if he wasn’t already being jeered, his “celebration” of standing stock still and looking back at the crowd wasn’t antagonistic in the slightest. For his own skipper to come out with that is outrageous. Surely Juve Twitter would have said something in support of Kean?

EDIT So, I watched it again, and the commentator says “They’ve been booing his every touch, and now he responds...” by holding his arms out.

Not just Bonucci, but Allegri the coach have said he shares the blame (while the Cagliari owner apportioned the kid pretty much all of it). I really can’t dig that, it’s fucking 2019. The same situation in England is virtually unimaginable... right?