The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Yep.  Oh, and do not think this isn't related to far-right violence btw.  Rangers are brimming with them.

Do you know exactly what the motives were like?

Not sure if sarcastic, but no I don't know the motives.  It could even have been Celtic fans that did the stabbing, I've not checked and don't intend to.  But I live in Glasgow, I endure Orange walks every single weekend, and see these morons clad head to toe in their Rangers gear trawling the length of the city looking for fights based on ethnicity, creed and sometimes just in proximity to them.  That's on the days they're doing the walks.  It's amplified on Old Firm day.  Especially just after their 'Brexit day' was taken.

Celtic, for all their shite, haven't chosen to smash the city centre when they've won the league each other year of the last decade.  It really would be odd for them to start now, in their own part of Glasgow.

EDIT: From what I've heard it all started after Rangers fans went into pubs stabbing people.  Footage you see of Celtic fans attacking a pub is the apparent retaliation.  Whatever you do, never let them into the English league.  The both of them are scum.

Another super serious, super stern interview from super professional Stevie G after the Old Firm game; slagging off all his players again cos he's so super serious and has very high standards, yes very high standards indeed.

Melt.

Another super serious, super stern interview from super professional Stevie G after the Old Firm game; slagging off all his players again cos he's so super serious and has very high standards, yes very high standards indeed.

Melt.

Agreed. He’s not doing a very good job either

Yep.  Oh, and do not think this isn't related to far-right violence btw.  Rangers are brimming with them.

Do you know exactly what the motives were like?

Not sure if sarcastic, but no I don't know the motives.  It could even have been Celtic fans that did the stabbing, I've not checked and don't intend to.  But I live in Glasgow, I endure Orange walks every single weekend, and see these morons clad head to toe in their Rangers gear trawling the length of the city looking for fights based on ethnicity, creed and sometimes just in proximity to them.  That's on the days they're doing the walks.  It's amplified on Old Firm day.  Especially just after their 'Brexit day' was taken.

Celtic, for all their s****, haven't chosen to smash the city centre when they've won the league each other year of the last decade.  It really would be odd for them to start now, in their own part of Glasgow.

EDIT: From what I've heard it all started after Rangers fans went into pubs stabbing people.  Footage you see of Celtic fans attacking a pub is the apparent retaliation.  Whatever you do, never let them into the English league.  The both of them are scum.

It was just your Rangers fans comment, suggested you were blaming it on them.

I never got why we had Celtic as opponents for Beardsley and Shearer's testimonials, smashed up town both times apparently, idiotic inviting them.

Tottenham going to be a bit fucked if they don't make CL this year? I guess they've got a lot of salable assets but would've thought their stadium repayments have been done with the hope of regular CL football.

Guest neesy111

Tottenham going to be a bit fucked if they don't make CL this year? I guess they've got a lot of salable assets but would've thought their stadium repayments have been done with the hope of regular CL football.

Surely going to lose alderweireld in the summer with his £30m release clause being active.

Aren't they losing Vertonghen almost certainly as well? Erickson is into the final year of his contract too isn't he? He will get them a load of money in but also difficult to replace. Face a hefty rebuilding job and no money to do it with imo. They have kept a team together pretty effectively for a while though, was always going to happen

Guest firetotheworks

Why's there such a dislike for xG? If it works properly it seems like a reasonable stat to use imo.

Álex Pozuelo, average Spanish player playing in Belgium, somehow gets a DP slot at Toronto and scores twice and assists one in his debut, looking like a superstar throughout.

Dunno what happened there. I guess MLS has a lower standard than I thought.