The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Lovely pass from Cazorla to ‘create’ the penalty. He takes the pen and misses. Pau doesn’t dive. Just stands there. :lol:

Feel for Villarreal however great to see Cazorla miss a pen. Still not over him scoring a panenka against the worst keeper in our history.

Guest firetotheworks

Ah man, watching that back it's canny annoying how Cisse didn't just stay that good. :lol: We'd have sold him, obviously, but still.

Think Deulofeu's was more impressive than Cisse's purely because the run of the ball combined Cisse's body angle made the lob possible. The one yesterday the ball was stood still and he generated all the movement with his right foot, pure brilliance.

Guest neesy111

Bit perplexed at the hate for Wolves when their path to success is exactly what anyone here would want for NUFC. Just smacks of jealousy.

:thup:

Honestly it's no wonder why other fans hate us with petty stuff like this.

Bit perplexed at the hate for Wolves when their path to success is exactly what anyone here would want for NUFC. Just smacks of jealousy.

:thup:

Honestly it's no wonder why other fans hate us with petty stuff like this.

Every set of fans does this to every other club though, it's the stupidest thing about football.

Isn’t it more to do with the fact that we’ve been fucked over with refereeing decisions in the 2 games against them this season rather than the fact they’re doing well at the moment?

Isn’t it more to do with the fact that we’ve been fucked over with refereeing decisions in the 2 games against them this season rather than the fact they’re doing well at the moment?

Don’t think so. And if that were the case, the hate for them is misplaced.

Guest chopey

I don't mind wolves at all, historically big club, good tradition, good for them for actually competing

Aye, used to love Steve Bull back in the day I used to think he was the complete striker and then Shearer came along.

I don't mind wolves at all, historically big club, good tradition, good for them for actually competing

Its nice to see another Premier League club not just be happy to stay up every season and have ambition. Apart from the Jorge Mendes link they are everything I want Newcastle to be.