The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Raul Jimenez has been such an outstanding signing for Wolves. Seemed expensive at the time, but now looks an absolute bargain.

Similar goal contribution stats(Goals&Assists) to Rondon last season.

Rondon at half the price was the bargain.

You're such an ass :lol:

He's only just come over and is the younger player.

Just calm down man.

Charnley is that you?

Jimenez turning 29 in May.

Rondon 30 yrs old.

Jimenez was a bargain and is an outstanding striker.

What this has to do with Rondon or Rondon being a bargain I have no idea.

Stop being a creep.

Leicester & Wolves in the top 4 would be brilliant for the league.

Sorry to keep bringing everything back to depressing Newcastle stuff but... ah, actually, forget it.

:lol: I feel you man.

Genuinely think the team we finished last season with, and Rafa at the helm still would have had us right up there in the mix too.

Pep blaming this season on VAR :laugh:

How much more money do you need pal.

Expected goals they’re way ahead of Liverpool though so no need for them to panic, they’re the best team in the league.

Expected goals league Champions 2019-2020...

Expected goals they’re way ahead of Liverpool though so no need for them to panic, they’re the best team in the league.

Expected goals league Champions 2019-2020...

A bit mad that Man City have the best expected goals points tally, we have the worst, yet in terms of points we’re closer to Man City than Man City are to Liverpool.

I hope Wolves, Leicester and Everton achieve their ambitious aims. At least they are trying to be more than a team that aims for 40 points every season.

Wolves have impressed me more than Leicester this season. They have a smaller squad and have had to juggle between the league and Europa League. Wolves have made a complete mockery of the media, pundits and other clubs like Burnley who feel the Europa League is a hinderance rather than something to be embraced.

I find it interesting in the last 5 seasons according to Xg, the league champions have overachieved and the bottom teams as awful as Villa, Sunderland and Huddersfield have underachieved.

1 goal in 56 for Solanke.  Someone remind me why he is a Premier League forward.

Strange that the media don’t go on about that considering their goal fascination with winger Almiron.

Or Brighton’s £17million signing Jahanbakhsh taking 27 matches to get his first goal.

I hope Wolves, Leicester and Everton achieve their ambitious aims. At least they are trying to be more than a team that aims for 40 points every season.

Wolves have impressed me more than Leicester this season. They have a smaller squad and have had to juggle between the league and Europa League. Wolves have made a complete mockery of the media, pundits and other clubs like Burnley who feel the Europa League is a hinderance rather than something to be embraced.

When I read the comments on Twitter from our fan base on the “you think we should be challenging for the title LOL” bollocks, I look longingly at Wolves and who they are as a club.

The entire ground standing, cheering, hanging on every last touch until the final whistle yesterday was amazing.

That’s all I want.

When I read the comments on Twitter from our fan base on the “you think we should be challenging for the title LOL” bollocks, I look longingly at Wolves and who they are as a club.

The entire ground standing, cheering, hanging on every last touch until the final whistle yesterday was amazing.

That’s all I want.

I can't fucking stand Martin Tyler. Already wittering on about Brighton getting big compensation for Potter. Why is it even being discussed? We're watching a game of football, can we just talk about that rather than continuing this 'big clubs vs the rest' agenda that Sky constantly perpetuate? Fuck off.