The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Looked at the Championship table this morning. Seems West Brom should be coming up. Really hoping Leeds also come back up with them. Bielsa and all the past rivalries back in the Premier League would be nice again.

Hoping Brentford, Notts Forest or Preston win the playoffs. Fulham are a nice place to visit but seen them too often in the top flight. Forest back would be nice or one of the other two newcomers would be welcomed too.

They made a rod for their own back saying that if the ball touches any part of the arm in the buildup it can't result in a goal.

I'd have been surprised if Burnley had been given a penalty had the move not resulted in a Bournemouth goal

Why would you not want us to get relegated? If we don't it proves that Ashley and Bruce are right, and we just get more of the same.

I don't think us being in the Championship increases the chances of the club being sold. If we're not in the Premier League the chances of being taken over by anyone actually worthwhile are little to none. A lot of those reasons are Mike Ashley.

I like it when we win games. Losing games is shit and although football isn't life or death for me (or close as it once was) I'm still a miserable cunt when we lose on a weekend.

I, like a lot of people, haven't been to a game since Rafa left. I genuinely believe that if more people had stayed away (I'm looking at the free ticket lot) and fan action had continued, enough pressure would build and Mike would finally concede to one of these takeover attempts.

So getting relegated and keeping Ashley and Bruce for another couple of years just seems like a shit idea. This wave of support for us to go down lately is getting all a bit Brexity. Absolutely no foundation of how it would be better for us but lets just stick it to the man. No. We'll be whinging in match day threads after the mackems turn us over again because of another fat head tactical masterclass.