The other games today 2019/20

Greg

The amount of spare seats at Man City for a Champions League game :laugh:

Similar to our Champions League crowds in 2002/3 then.

Man City fans aren't the best but for them to be expected to sell out every single game for a team that has regularly got to cup finals in the last few years and qualifies yearly for Champions League games is a bit unfair I think.

I imagine 95% of their supporters are still working class folk and it will cost them a hell of a lot of money to attend all of their games. They aren't a Chelsea. I think their atmosphere could be a lot better mind

The amount of spare seats at Man City for a Champions League game :laugh:

Similar to our Champions League crowds in 2002/3 then.

Man City fans aren't the best but for them to be expected to sell out every single game for a team that has regularly got to cup finals in the last few years and qualifies yearly for Champions League games is a bit unfair I think.

I imagine 95% of their supporters are still working class folk and it will cost them a hell of a lot of money to attend all of their games. They aren't a Chelsea. I think their atmosphere could be a lot better mind

That's the point I was getting at really.

Guest neesy111

I'd f***ing love it if this was the end of the Spurs cycle. Big white elephant of a ground, Pochettino, Kane, Eriksen, etc all bugger off...lovely stuff.

I think it is.