The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Ending with 30 seconds extra when Sterling's antics wasted a minute. Really annoying, especially when you think about the goal we conceded at Wolves.

Move to a clock stopped when ball is out of play model imo.

Every game will be around 2 hours then as out of a 90 minute game the ball is only in play on average for 60 to 65 minutes

Well obviously you don't have to keep it at 45 minute halves. But if its 30-35 minutes halves but no ability to time waste it might flow better.

This means City will win the league IMO, this was the game if any where they were likely to drop points. Expect they'll win the rest of the way now.

I still think they will drop points from their remaining fixtures, but I expect Liverpool to drop points as well.

This means City will win the league IMO, this was the game if any where they were likely to drop points. Expect they'll win the rest of the way now.

I still think they will drop points from their remaining fixtures, but I expect Liverpool to drop points as well.

I personally can't see it, remember that City have lost once since January (to us :lol:) and Liverpool's schedule is very easy. Today was the game for them to drop points if there were going to be any.

I kind of expect both to win out the rest of the way now.

They've both won about 75-80% of their games so far this season, so about 1 in 4 or 5 you should expect a draw or loss. 8 games left between them, there's still a very decent chance one or both will drop points.

I personally can't see it, remember that City have lost once since January (to us :lol:) and Liverpool's schedule is very easy. Today was the game for them to drop points if there were going to be any.

I kind of expect both to win out the rest of the way now.

It wouldn't surprise me if Liverpool and Man City all their remaining matches, but Man City have already lost to Newcastle, Crystal Palace and Leicester so its impossible they drop points away to some team like Burnley.

If City win all of their games then I see Liverpool doing the same. However should City drop ponts I also then would expect to see Liverpool do the same.

There's no pressure on Liverpool as it stands, win all their games and probably still don't win the league, the pressure comes if they have a chance to influence things.