The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Brendan Rodgers is so impressive man.

Amazing how many thought he was a joke on here.

Who thought that?

Look it up.

Where? You must have a fair idea so help me out.

I definitely remember him getting a fair bit of flak on here when people were mentioning him as a potential Newcastle manager, mind.

Brendan Rodgers is so impressive man.

Amazing how many thought he was a joke on here.

Who thought that?

Look it up.

Where? You must have a fair idea so help me out.

Just use the search button.

Recall him being called David Brent and the like on here.

He was widely ridiculed, not just on here mind, in football in general.

TBF I think he has made an effort to say more normal things.

Always thought it was strange. Especially as it came after he came so close to winning the league with Liverpool, where they played some fantastic football with Suarez, Sterling, Sturridge and Coutinho.

Him & Leicester fit like a glove. Manager and club are near the best of the 'non-elite'. Their transfer policy is spot on and what Ashley should have done here. They sell their best players but go and spend £20-30m on a replacement and another first team player. Jealous of them.

He's excellent at signing players and bringing youth through to the first team. Signed Coutinho and Suarez at Liverpool and brought along Sterling.

Now at Leicester has signed Maddison, Barnes, Tielemans, Praet and now Castagne has also made use of some of their youth well too.

Were so far behind them as a club now it's untrue.

There aren't that many bad teams this season TBH. Even people like Southampton have improved quite a lot.

I enjoy watching them.

Think the only dross in there is WBA, Fulham, Sheff Utd, Burnley & us.

+West Ham - I think they will go down this season with WBA and Fulham.

Him & Leicester fit like a glove. Manager and club are near the best of the 'non-elite'. Their transfer policy is spot on and what Ashley should have done here. They sell their best players but go and spend £20-30m on a replacement and another first team player. Jealous of them.

He's excellent at signing players and bringing youth through to the first team. Signed Coutinho and Suarez at Liverpool and brought along Sterling.

Now at Leicester has signed Maddison, Barnes, Tielemans, Praet and now Castagne has also made use of some of their youth well too.

Pretty sure he didn't sign Suarez

Guest neesy111

He signed Coutinho.

Nice edit.

Dalglish signed Suarez.

My mistake meant Sturridge and Coutinho, who he both signed.