Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Ashley will be hawking us to the best bidder for him. I don't necessarily mean the highest price but the party that concedes the most to Ashley's side in respect of sponsorship, longer term rights, kit deals etc.

This is going to be horrible but I'm taking a punt on Kenyon's being the deal that get's done and for the worse e.g: a new owner with f*** all funds who has scraped the barrel to get us and can barely afford to run us given M.A's ridiculous demands.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Sheikh walks tbqh.

If the Kenyon deal comes off, that I predicted last time, given some knowledge of it, we'd all rather Ashley. That's how bad I think it'll be.

If anyone accepts that (especially with the new kit deal and sponsorship deals coming up next year) then they are not the right people to lead the club forward. Agree about Kenyon as he was like a common whore trying to get the money together so that he could meet the asking price; and he failed badly at it.

He'll 10000000% choose the deal that represents his long term interests best.

Bearing in mind we are a profit making enterprise, he could tie in some long term revenue streams through NUFC, by choosing the most ply-able buyers. Which, if he does sell, is certainly what he'll do.

If there's a shite owner that suits him, that's what we'll end up with.

Guest godzilla

Ashley will be hawking us to the best bidder for him. I don't necessarily mean the highest price but the party that concedes the most to Ashley's side in respect of sponsorship, longer term rights, kit deals etc.

This is going to be horrible but I'm taking a punt on Kenyon's being the deal that get's done and for the worse e.g: a new owner with f*** all funds who has scraped the barrel to get us and can barely afford to run us given M.A's ridiculous demands.

If the Kenyon deal comes off, that I predicted last time, given some knowledge of it, we'd all rather Ashley. That's how bad I think it'll be.

If anyone accepts that (especially with the new kit deal and sponsorship deals coming up next year) then they are not the right people to lead the club forward. Agree about Kenyon as he was like a common whore trying to get the money together so that he could meet the asking price; and he failed badly at it.

Bearing in mind we are a profit making enterprise, he could tie in some long term revenue streams through NUFC, by choosing the most ply-able buyers. Which, if he does sell, is certainly what he'll do.

If there's a s**** owner that suits him, that's what we'll end up with.

I still think it will be BZG as for one the others have shown they can't even meet his asking price. Time will tell though and we should know one way or the other by the 30th.

But..but..but.. he cares about Newcastle and will only sell to someone who will take he club forward. Dennis and Rio said.

I still think it will be BZG as for one the others have shown they can't even meet his asking price. Time will tell though and we should know one way or the other by the 30th.

I hope you're right, if only, because they've got no obvious affiliation to Ashley. Kenyon has.

We need a clear break. Even if the new buyers have to pay slightly over the odds to rid us of him.

Guest godzilla

I hope you're right, if only, because they've got no obvious affiliation to Ashley. Kenyon has.

We need a clear break. Even if the new buyers have to pay slightly over the odds to rid us of him.

Totally agree

But..but..but.. he cares about Newcastle and will only sell to someone who will take he club forward. Dennis and Rio said.

His worst traits confirmed this summer. Selfish, greedy and uncommunicative.

The worst summer for me yet as a NUFC fan of 31 years.

His worst traits confirmed this summer. Selfish, greedy and uncommunicative.

The worst summer for me yet as a NUFC fan of 31 years.

:lol: These traits were confirmed years ago. This summer was completely predictable.

Kenyon’s deal never got off the ground as he couldn’t get the investors on board. Doubt much has changed there. He’s never been owner material.

Ashley might very well be playing some last minute asshole moves with BZG, or maybe it’s the other way around..

There’s a reason the Bishop machine sprung to life this week. Why?

Maybe it’s all good to go and the reports about them wanting Mourinho are true? So they wait and let Benítez walk and Ashley gets all the flack.

If CUNT can sell the club for £100 mill profit, and keep all the benefits that represent the only reason he wanted the club n the first place, then he's done alright, in his eyes.

I wouldn't be surprised if BZG had offered the asking price for the club, lock stock and both barrels, so CUNT has got together a group of his cronies to buy the club at a knock down price, and leave him free to build his empire. The likes of Kenyon would probably be well up for something like that.

Kenyon’s deal never got off the ground as he couldn’t get the investors on board. Doubt much has changed there. He’s never been owner material.

Ashley might very well be playing some last minute asshole moves with BZG, or maybe it’s the other way around..

Maybe it’s all good to go and the reports about them wanting Mourinho are true? So they wait and let Benítez walk and Ashley gets all the flack.

He wouldn't have been the owner. It probably got a lot closer than you realise tbh.

If CUNT can sell the club for £100 mill profit, and keep all the benefits that represent the only reason he wanted the club n the first place, then he's done alright, in his eyes.

I wouldn't be surprised if BZG had offered the asking price for the club, lock stock and both barrels, so CUNT has got together a group of his cronies to buy the club at a knock down price, and leave him free to build his empire. The likes of Kenyon would probably be well up for something like that.

Yep. My belief is that he'd take a far less attractive offer (initially) for the club if there was a long term affiliation/potential Ashley benefit down the line.

Say the club is worth £350million, he'd only need 10 individuals/investment groups to invest £25 million each, to sell for £250M. A ten year deal whereby he keeps all the bnefit he now gets, and guarentees to buy the club back for £350M (allowing for inflation) in ten years time.

It's probably a better investment than govt. bonds.

Guest The Little Waster

The crisis consists precisely in the fact that the old is dying and the new cannot be born; in this interregnum a great variety of morbid symptoms appear ...

Guest godzilla

Say the club is worth £350million, he'd only need 10 individuals/investment groups to invest £25 million each, to sell for £250M. A ten year deal whereby he keeps all the bnefit he now gets, and guarentees to buy the club back for £350M (allowing for inflation) in ten years time.

Sorry not going along with these conspiracy theories. Let's just wait until the 30th, but I honestly think that's a bit far fetched mind.

Sorry not going along with these conspiracy theories. Let's just wait until the 30th, but I honestly think that's a bit far fetched mind.

It's not a conspiracy theory, it's a fucking good idea.

Who would have been the owner?

He wouldn't have been the owner. It probably got a lot closer than you realise tbh.

:spit:

Not read the latest quotes from Mourinho on his next job have you? :lol:

Odin do you just say this stuff to be popular on here because it seems it.

What you going to tell us next the Sheikh wants Rafa out but has Keegan lined up as director football.

Or Sheikh wants to re open Shearers bar by the end of the month?

What line are you going to feed us next to be popular... :sleepy2:

Guest godzilla

It's not a conspiracy theory, it's a f***ing good idea.

And do you really believe that will happen, honestly?

I can't see any reason why it wouldn't. But I'm open to listening to your argument.

Guest godzilla

I can't see any reason why it wouldn't. But I'm open to listening to your argument.

It's pure fantasy is my argument.

It's pure fantasy is my argument.

Well then, for my sake, please explain which bit is unrealistic.

What affiliation to Ashley does Kenyon have out of interest?

Don't think I've heard that before.

What affiliation to Ashley does Kenyon have out of interest?

Don't think I've heard that before.

Half brothers.

And he wants José Guardiola as manager with Alan Keegan as assistant manager.

That post will surely make me popular now? :azn: